Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Cherrypicking, selective breeding and the tragic fate of humanity

i_DareYouREEme

i_DareYouREEme

Plushiecel
★★
We finally know and have a general consensus on how ridiculously high are the standards that modern TeeHees have put onto us.
Some of our ancestors already knew it long ago; they tried to warn us about this, with no success. All we can do now is to embrace what is coming.
Pilehumanskulls

Humanity wont disappear because of a nuclear war, resource depletion or climate change, but something more sinister.
Dc Cover 2jv4gvj1hvncvnt50l7jsldfu6 20170909174158Medi

It has been waiting for us at our doorstep, we tried to lock it out controlling their messengers from hell (Women), but now that they have been allowed into our society we ultimately have lost the final battle.
90777521 the thinker le penseur bronze sculpture by auguste rodin paris france

What lies behind it doesnt care about facts nor feelings. It will even ignore our needs as a species if it needs to. No men can fight against it.
Because we have deleted the natural selection's influence over our species due to technology, their roots came back much more destructive.

Selective Breeding will be our demise.
Foids dont want anything related to shitty gens, even if that means rejecting their own children and the govs know it.[1]
They naturally worship any chad they encounter since babies.[2] They just cant stand spending 5 minutes with an ugly incel in the subway, they are disgusted by his own existence. Crossing eyes with a chad makes their day and they will remember him even weeks later, as they are prone to anything social.[3] They desire a world filled only with chads, and they are about to get the tools to make it possible
Crispr cas9 edicin gentica Por Soleil Nordic shutterstock 793995664 e1539656339768 1

Gen editing technology is advancing ridiculously fast. The promise of a chad world is getting closer as we rot here.
But even then, in a world where everyone is a chad, nobody is.
Because shithead foids always try to get more than what they can take, even if everyone is 100% perfect it would still not be fucking enough for them.
00de872b015be15a01e467c113bd40c3

And here is when the ultimate degeneracy comes to life.
Because the 100% chad population will not be enough for them, the whores will start asking for men with extra cromosomes. Hell, even chads with tetrasomy.
47 xyy syndrome karyotype

I want to keep this BrainletTears-friendly so Im not going to introduce terms you never heard in HS or go too deep.
What you are going to see below are people who suffered from the super-male syndrome (extra Y cromosome) that manifests as karyotype 47,XYY
Xyy1

6a00d834523c1e69e20134861c3dde970c 320wi

You can see below a quick summary of what having 47,XYY is
Slide 15

What you see below was done by an anonymous infiltrated-at-STEM foid which provides a CuckTears view into the topic
Slide 44

XYY men are thought to be severely brainlet (at least 10-15 IQ lower)[4][5] and with terrible anger management issues (which correlates with their low IQ) and autistic behavior.[6] There is the case of an old XYY chad who brutally tortured and murdered eight nurses in Chicago.[7] His face is already in this post, do you want me to put him again?
6a00d834523c1e69e20134861c3dde970c 320wi

BOOM CUCKTEAR BITCH. You seriously thought this guy looked dope and slayed more than us in his life? Well he did slay if you put it like that. Now, it is not really clear if he was XYY or not. His case became popular because his defense was claiming he was born like that and could not control his urges, thus both his defense and the accuser side went extremely biased on what they provided. While initial exams showed that he was indeed suffering from 47,XYY, a still unverified and unknown geneticist claimed he was not during the trial and he ended being sentenced anyways and died in 1991 from a heart attack (something common in XYY men).
There is also the case of Arthur Shawcross
Rsz arthur shawcross

Oldcels will totally remember this one, he is also XYY
Pogo gacy

killed 33 people
As you can see XYY men lose their shit easily, and when they do they go real batshit crazy. 50% of known XYY cases have great difficulty learning.[8]
These supermales literally are just a bunch of good-looking autistic people.
Aa6

This is the absolute state of what women desire.
But future foids will still worship them because they resemble uberchads.
Foids wont care about chads anymore until everyone is an uberchad.
The society will then collapse and go full Mad Max.
20 mad max setw700h700

Even then the foids will get aroused about this; they dont care about living a peaceful life with a nice family. They want to be put behind a V16 engine while risking their lifes 24/7. They would furiously masturbate to this while braindead uberchads kill each other for no reason. Rationality will be a meme.
This is what the feminist future will be. This is what women truly desire.

[1]www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2174580/
[2]https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn6355-babies-prefer-to-gaze-upon-beautiful-faces/
[3]http://news.cornell.edu/stories/2013/06/study-uncovers-why-women-remember-events-better
[4]https://rarediseases.org/rare-diseases/xyy-syndrome/
[5]https://www.hindawi.com/journals/crig/2015/950574/
[6]https://www.ejmanager.com/fulltextpdf.php?mno=284359
[7]https://www.biography.com/people/richard-speck-11730438
[8]https://ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/47xyy-syndrome

Embrace the uberchad
220px Richard Speck cropped

High IQ thread.:feelsthink:
MRA's have been saying it for quite a long time;that if women retain their status as the sexual gatekeeper mankind will suffer greatly from a Fisherian Runaway and devolved into a state of half-men brutes.

At this point our only hope is to either embrace the Tedpill and hope for collapse of modern technology or to seize back the means of reproduction and enact ER's equally high iq manifesto.
Kudos.Great informations here

Good use of scientific sources op.

Very high IQ

I’ve been saying this for a long time. Foids sexual freedom will destroy the human species.

High IQ thread indeed.

I stand by my word saying Females are demons sent on hell to destroy the world.

We should start forcing foids to marry standard men and beating the shit out of them if they refuse because of their spoiled vicious materialistic nature

Agreed, female sexual selection is anti civilization, it's a great example of everything wrong with nature.

Agreed. Very interesting thread.

We finally know and have a general consensus on how ridiculously high are the standards that modern TeeHees have put onto us.
Some of our ancestors already knew it long ago; they tried to warn us about this, with no success. All we can do now is to embrace what is coming.
View attachment 88526
Humanity wont disappear because of a nuclear war, resource depletion or climate change, but something more sinister.
View attachment 88527
It has been waiting for us at our doorstep, we tried to lock it out controlling their messengers from hell (Women), but now that they have been allowed into our society we ultimately have lost the final battle.
View attachment 88530
What lies behind it doesnt care about facts nor feelings. It will even ignore our needs as a species if it needs to. No men can fight against it.
Because we have deleted the natural selection's influence over our species due to technology, their roots came back much more destructive.

Selective Breeding will be our demise.
Foids dont want anything related to shitty gens, even if that means rejecting their own children and the govs know it.[1]
They naturally worship any chad they encounter since babies.[2] They just cant stand spending 5 minutes with an ugly incel in the subway, they are disgusted by his own existence. Crossing eyes with a chad makes their day and they will remember him even weeks later, as they are prone to anything social.[3] They desire a world filled only with chads, and they are about to get the tools to make it possible
View attachment 88533
Gen editing technology is advancing ridiculously fast. The promise of a chad world is getting closer as we rot here.
But even then, in a world where everyone is a chad, nobody is.
Because shithead foids always try to get more than what they can take, even if everyone is 100% perfect it would still not be fucking enough for them.
View attachment 88544
And here is when the ultimate degeneracy comes to life.
Because the 100% chad population will not be enough for them, the whores will start asking for men with extra cromosomes. Hell, even chads with tetrasomy.
View attachment 88545

I want to keep this BrainletTears-friendly so Im not going to introduce terms you never heard in HS or go too deep.
What you are going to see below are people who suffered from the super-male syndrome (extra Y cromosome) that manifests as karyotype 47,XYY
View attachment 88541
View attachment 88547
You can see below a quick summary of what having 47,XYY is
View attachment 88546
What you see below was done by an anonymous infiltrated-at-STEM foid which provides a CuckTears view into the topic
View attachment 88548
XYY men are thought to be severely brainlet (at least 10-15 IQ lower)[4][5] and with terrible anger management issues (which correlates with their low IQ) and autistic behavior.[6] There is the case of an old XYY chad who brutally tortured and murdered eight nurses in Chicago.[7] His face is already in this post, do you want me to put him again?
View attachment 88547
BOOM CUCKTEAR BITCH. You seriously thought this guy looked dope and slayed more than us in his life? Well he did slay if you put it like that. Now, it is not really clear if he was XYY or not. His case became popular because his defense was claiming he was born like that and could not control his urges, thus both his defense and the accuser side went extremely biased on what they provided. While initial exams showed that he was indeed suffering from 47,XYY, a still unverified and unknown geneticist claimed he was not during the trial and he ended being sentenced anyways and died in 1991 from a heart attack (something common in XYY men).
There is also the case of Arthur Shawcross
View attachment 88555
Oldcels will totally remember this one, he is also XYY
View attachment 88556
killed 33 people
As you can see XYY men lose their shit easily, and when they do they go real batshit crazy. 50% of known XYY cases have great difficulty learning.[8]
These supermales literally are just a bunch of good-looking autistic people.
View attachment 88559
This is the absolute state of what women desire.
But future foids will still worship them because they resemble uberchads.
Foids wont care about chads anymore until everyone is an uberchad.
The society will then collapse and go full Mad Max.
View attachment 88561
Even then the foids will get aroused about this; they dont care about living a peaceful life with a nice family. They want to be put behind a V16 engine while risking their lifes 24/7. They would furiously masturbate to this while braindead uberchads kill each other for no reason. Rationality will be a meme.
This is what the feminist future will be. This is what women truly desire.

[1]www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2174580/
[2]https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn6355-babies-prefer-to-gaze-upon-beautiful-faces/
[3]http://news.cornell.edu/stories/2013/06/study-uncovers-why-women-remember-events-better
[4]https://rarediseases.org/rare-diseases/xyy-syndrome/
[5]https://www.hindawi.com/journals/crig/2015/950574/
[6]https://www.ejmanager.com/fulltextpdf.php?mno=284359
[7]https://www.biography.com/people/richard-speck-11730438
[8]https://ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/47xyy-syndrome

Embrace the uberchad
View attachment 88577
That sounds like a very possible future considering what our society does, but that is still so far away at least some generations for enough men to have that xyy-syndrome. I'd say the doom of humanity or at least a collapse is rather near and would be a "common" catastrophe such as a worldwar or economic depression. These things were always devastating but because of men's ability to struggle we always managed to get by, but now there is no will left, no one will work or fight now that hypergamy hit the generation of young men and made them incels with no stake in society or hope for the future.

I've heard the xyy supermales theory was debunked as making men into supermales, but there are always new discoveries in science and we never know...

Sexbots will save us.

Women are below dogs who tha fuck give women rights ffs.... o shit i know fkuing FEMININE MEN aka (IT):soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Would a XXX female be hyper-feminine? And what would that mean?

>severe acne in teens
>acne scars in adulthood
>Chad
4908D124 4E29 4F2B 879F 444CB8FE42C4

4908D124 4E29 4F2B 879F 444CB8FE42C4

Low IQ thread.

Lol imagine the world full of XYY. If it'd be true then foids haven't seen the real brutality yet. ER went ER would be like a child nose pinching compared to what's yet to come. And paddock would just be like a 10 yo playing water gun

That sounds like a very possible future considering what our society does, but that is still so far away at least some generations for enough men to have that xyy-syndrome. I'd say the doom of humanity or at least a collapse is rather near and would be a "common" catastrophe such as a worldwar or economic depression. These things were always devastating but because of men's ability to struggle we always managed to get by, but now there is no will left, no one will work or fight now that hypergamy hit the generation of young men and made them incels with no stake in society or hope for the future.
The end times have truly almost arrived.
Lol imagine the world full of XYY. If it'd be true then foids haven't seen the real brutality yet. ER went ER would be like a child nose pinching compared to what's yet to come. And paddock would just be like a 10 yo playing water gun
Thots getting their comeuppance? Sounds great. This is what they wanted after all.

None of the xyy guys even looked like chads though

Images

"God must love the common-looking people. He made so many of them." A. Lincoln.

Da Vinci IQ thread. Very interesting shit.

I thought I might be that but I don't have anger management issues or difficulties in my verbal IQ.

I hope that makes dumb pseudodarwinian cels see that FEMALES BEING ABLE TO CHOOSE DOESN'T BENEFIT ANYONE. Remove women's rights and freedoms ASAP.

the gene editing shit is BS

it takes the combo of thousands of genes for a single trait like height

you'll never know which genes to add or which ones might give you cancer down the line

This shit is gonna be like the book 1984 but with chads.

Women are below dogs who tha fuck give women rights ffs.... o shit i know fkuing FEMININE MEN aka (IT):soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Females aswell as most people are far below chimpanzees and dogs, because you can train a dog or ape they have loyalty and will stay with you even if you’re homeless. The end must be near everday I slip closer to the edge.

Jews and womens rights will be remembered as the catalysts for the modern world's downfall.

Interesting insight, and I fully agree with this.

So, according to natural selection, unwanted features would be thrown out of the geen pool.
The fact that we have so much sick shit, assholes, woman beaters means that women are not attracted to peace.
They want the bad boy

High IQ thread.:feelsthink:
MRA's have been saying it for quite a long time;that if women retain their status as the sexual gatekeeper mankind will suffer greatly from a Fisherian Runaway and devolved into a state of half-men brutes.

At this point our only hope is to either embrace the Tedpill and hope for collapse of modern technology or to seize back the means of reproduction and enact ER's equally high iq manifesto.
Kudos.Great informations here

If we go back we will just end up here again.

The only step forward is Marxism-Rodgerism

Good thread. This is what women want, nothing else matters to them...

Very high IQ tbh ngl. I had the similar idea in mind but I've never included gene editing technology, because as @mylifeistrash said I don't think it's very likely to happen. Also I've never heard of XYY syndrome so thanks for teaching me that

I've heard the xyy supermales theory was debunked as making men into supermales,
can't believe I had to scroll this far, it was. all this shit about XYYs being supermales came from badly designed studies in the 60s where they only surveyed people in mental hospitals, then concluded that there was a higher rate of violence (no shit JFL). at most it leads to a couple inches of extra height.
https://doi.org/10.1126/science.959813
https://books.google.de/books?id=XAU4aZVrYv4C&pg=PA474&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false
there is a condition called Triple-X, however it only results in taller height and learning disability. what you are thinking of is complete androgen insensitivity, where a person's body develops as a female despite having an XY chromosome because their body does not react to testosterone
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Complete_androgen_insensitivity_syndrome

There is no good or bad genes anymore. It used to be that natural selection was the main criteria so the survival in nature was the main factor that chooses genes however this is no longer the case. We are living in a society of artificial selection. We have medicine so that sick, deformed or disabled people are able to survive and even breed. On the other hand a mentally advanced incel is far superior than a underdeveloped Chad with unsocial phychopathic behavior. We no longer need a gorilla without brain. It is an ongoing war. Unless we eliminate Chad to breed by castrating him or brainwash women to choose us we cannot stop this. Not breeding is forever death.

Last edited:
This is UberChad
ProfileIcon gttwchxlad711
Ced53ba 1

if a species achieves ecological equilibrium its no longer impressed upon by natural selection. at that point it becomes 100% sexual selection. and in a sexually dimorphic species the females will continuously choose the most dimorphic male until the males become caricatures of dimorphism. this is evident in certain deer species in which the males are selected for horn size until they have horns so large and cumbersome theyre actually maladaptive. this has led to the extinction of many species in that manner.

Best thread of 2019 so far

Foids will be the death of us all.

So women will selecrivly breed us males into tall mindless chad brutes?

Just two words, It’s over.

Very well written arguments. They're presented as coherent, void of fervor, and irrationalism. I fundamentally agree that the competition for male resources and genetically dominant individuals shall lead to the annihilation of purpose in maintaining sexual reproduction. We're living in an era where the only things that are to be judged are based on pleasurability and satisfaction. We no longer gain value from actually having an established relationship. We no longer see the divinity in relationships or the fundamental reason for them. We're essentially being alienated from our desire to establish a relationship due to the simple desire to gain immediate sexual gratification. This is a result of femoids and the rest of the bizarre female counterparts that constitute this filthy gender. It's their desire to demand the most illuminating, eye-catching, and attractive specimen. Their fastidious idolization of Chad and his appearance is what shall lead to our downfall.

The thread is low-IQ. First, gene editing is dangerous not because of females but because of computers substituting the DNA (see Gariépy's vids on the revolutionary phenotype). Second, we aren't going to reach that stage because the industrial civilization will get wrecked by peak oil/phosphorus long before that (unless thermonuclear power).

I hope that makes dumb pseudodarwinian cels see that FEMALES BEING ABLE TO CHOOSE DOESN'T BENEFIT ANYONE. Remove women's rights and freedoms ASAP.

Agree with the conclusion, disagree with the inherent evil in females' having a choice. Can you explain why it is evil? Because our society is too complex, so female instincts will fail to be correct in choosing a proper mate?

There is no good or bad genes anymore. It used to be that natural selection was the main criteria so the survival in nature was the main factor that chooses genes however this is no longer the case. We are living in a society of artificial selection. We have medicine so that sick, deformed or disabled people are able to survive and even breed. On the other hand a mentally advanced incel is far superior than a underdeveloped Chad with unsocial phychopathic behavior. We no longer need a gorilla without brain. It is an ongoing war.

Incorrect. The natural selection is still going. For example, if you gene edit a baby with AIDS that doesn't get AIDS, it will outbreed normal babies because the edited baby is a whore immune to whoring. And so on.

if a species achieves ecological equilibrium its no longer impressed upon by natural selection. at that point it becomes 100% sexual selection. and in a sexually dimorphic species the females will continuously choose the most dimorphic male until the males become caricatures of dimorphism. this is evident in certain deer species in which the males are selected for horn size until they have horns so large and cumbersome theyre actually maladaptive. this has led to the extinction of many species in that manner.
what do you mean by a ''dimorphic'' male?

That's called super female syndrome,They usually have lower IQs, but the symptoms are so inconsistent that no valid generalization can be made. The answer also depends on what you mean by feminine, but chances are you won't be able to differentiate them from regular femoids, they might look a little odd but that's it.

what do you mean by a ''dimorphic'' male?

He means sexual dimorphism, which is the set of sexual characteristics apart from reproductive sex organs that a male exhibits. Facial harmony, structure, and what we conventionally see as attractive.

The thread is low-IQ. First, gene editing is dangerous not because of females but because of computers substituting the DNA (see Gariépy's vids on the revolutionary phenotype). Second, we aren't going to reach that stage because the industrial civilization will get wrecked by peak oil/phosphorus long before that (unless thermonuclear power).

Agree with the conclusion, disagree with the inherent evil in females' having a choice. Can you explain why it is evil? Because our society is too complex, so female instincts will fail to be correct in choosing a proper mate?

Incorrect. The natural selection is still going. For example, if you gene edit a baby with AIDS that doesn't get AIDS, it will outbreed normal babies because the edited baby is a whore immune to whoring. And so on.

What I meant to say is there is no nature that you have to survive in by being physically attractive or muscular or have a good frame anymore. Because we can modify nature, make medicines etc. IQ and intelligence is more important than all others because this allows us to modify the nature, genes, make tools, technology etc. At some point in future once we advance in science enough natural selection will be obsolete if not already obsolete.

Last edited:
fuck i forgot i had made this
I've heard the xyy supermales theory was debunked as making men into supermales, but there are always new discoveries in science and we never know...
Not really at all, it was just censored and people stopped caring over time. Just like the studies about neanderthal relation with white people, why most black people had no neanderthal genes unlike whites and what could it possibly mean (as there have been new finds recently in Bolivia that suggest that neanderthals were quite smart enough to worship death)-> ((((they)))) thought people would assume whites are genetically smarter than blacks and nobody wants to take responsability of such claims (James Watson literally got his awards removed)
None of the xyy guys even looked like chads though
they certainly did. they heightmog, framemog and most jawmog the entire incels.is forum

the gene editing shit is BS

it takes the combo of thousands of genes for a single trait like height

you'll never know which genes to add or which ones might give you cancer down the line
Very high IQ tbh ngl. I had the similar idea in mind but I've never included gene editing technology, because as @mylifeistrash said I don't think it's very likely to happen. Also I've never heard of XYY syndrome so thanks for teaching me that
there are already studies being done on the Chagas disease (mostly reverse-engineering it) tldr its a disease that makes your organs keep growing for decades which ends in digestive and heart failures (Not cancer), it is a matter of time. It's truly over for non-edited FUTURECELS

can't believe I had to scroll this far, it was. all this shit about XYYs being supermales came from badly designed studies in the 60s where they only surveyed people in mental hospitals, then concluded that there was a higher rate of violence (no shit JFL). at most it leads to a couple inches of extra height.
https://doi.org/10.1126/science.959813
https://books.google.de/books?id=XAU4aZVrYv4C&pg=PA474&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false
cope but still nothing is 100% safe to conclude as we barely know only the psychological effects thanks to the old studies you think were based and onesided. they could even suffer slightly from lissencephaly which would make sense and would support those previous studies.

indeed i should have mentioned this thanks anon. also i add that species who mainly focus their sexual selection on looks and not true superiority(be it physical or mental) often end like this useless fish species Mandarin
O1AJ9qDyyJNSpZWhUgGYc3MngFqoAMxStWtajkBu45dCn6qYi

it is prey to everyone in the sea and cannot survive without human aid
unlike this deep sea Fangtooth fish
Fangtooth

deep sea species look hostile to us because they are the peak of evolution; what natural selection results truly are
you got me on that, im going to read his book this week as it seems to be short (133pgs)
concerning the next stage (thermonuclear power era) im quite sure we will get there soon and live to see it. ITER is going halfway and China already planned on building one for their own usage during the next decade.

This is going to backfire in the long run if it ever happens. Its fewer men that have reproduced in the past, but now if this only happens to men women will have to also be more beautiful to match the rapid generational improvement of men on a genetic scale. This is going to mean even more women fighting for one man.

This is going to backfire in the long run if it ever happens. Its fewer men that have reproduced in the past, but now if this only happens to men women will have to also be more beautiful to match the rapid generational improvement of men on a genetic scale. This is going to mean even more women fighting for one man.
cope they don't have to fight for him they can share him

cope but still nothing is 100% safe to conclude as we barely know only the psychological effects thanks to the old studies you think were based and onesided. they could even suffer slightly from lissencephaly which would make sense and would support those previous studies.
most XYYs are neurotypical or have ADD-symptoms ( but who doesn't these days.) JFL at people literally believing a feminist lie that "more male" = "more dangerous to society"