Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Cherry pick: saw an ascended incel today

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Fuck whenever I see this I first assess if he has money. Usually no. Then I just rack my brain thinking of the cheat code he used.

the couple today, was a cute 6.5 blonde (pregnant btw) and the guy just had zero going for him. I guess he was white so he had JBW. But not tall, not a good face, no muscles, actually a shit looking body tbh. Attitude seems very beta too.

Either betabux.
Or statistical outlier.

there are some outliers. i have seen a few

how do u know they were a couple, could be brother, friend, co-worker, list goes on

how do u know they were a couple, could be brother, friend, co-worker, list goes on
Could be but they came into the restaurant to get take away and had the couple body language and he paid. Can’t rule that out but I’m pretty sure it was a couple.

the couple today, was a cute 6.5 blonde (pregnant btw) and the guy just had zero going for him. I guess he was white so he had JBW.

How is this JBW if the female is also white?

Kind of nice tbh, makes me have a little hope

massive cherrypick ngl

Money / Status