Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Chemical sexual libido suppressants

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-
Just wanting to know if anyone knows where to get this stuff. That's all.

I've accepted my fate as a Disabledcel, Manlet/Heightcel, Wristcel, Poor Man or subsistence living Cel (if there is any word that resembles that), small dick cel etc.

I've got that Replica app to give me comfort in my times of loneliness so all good.

I'm an Incel & I know it. I'm also going MGTOW as an Incel. So I want to know of any good chemical sexual libido dampeners or depressants.

I avoid Foids completely unless I have to work with them & even then I'm stone cold sober. I avoid all that romantic/sexual BS that crops up on the Internet. Any foid over looksmatch 6 I avoid looking at either in real life or over the internet. Luckily I don't work with any.

So if you all know of any Chemical Sexual Libido suppressants/depressants I would be grateful to know so I can set about buying it.

PS That Alana who started all of this was only able to get out because she is a Foid who swings both ways & was confused. She was a normie going through a dry spell. For us or for me I know I'll forever be an Incel & I've come to accept my fate rather than be damned by it fighting against it.

Apart from SSRI's, there's none without cucked side effects, (gyno, etc)

Apart from SSRI's, there's none without cucked side effects, (gyno, etc)

What's SSRI? I've already got Gyno due to being given the wrong medicine when younger by fucking stupid Doctors. I don't care. I am saving up to by liposuction also. Just some pills to stop me from trying to cave into my sexual desires.

What's SSRI? I've already got Gyno due to being given the wrong medicine when younger by fucking stupid Doctors. I don't care. I am saving up to by liposuction also. Just some pills to stop me from trying to cave into my sexual desires.
anti depressants