Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Chemical castration

Misery

Misery

Recruit
★★
Would anybody here consider chemical castration? Sex drive for someone like us is absolutely useless. If it weren’t for my sex drive, I would most likely be content with spending the rest of my life alone. This seems to be the only thing that is holding me back. Just wondering if anybody had gone through with it and what the process was like.

Would anybody here consider chemical castration? Sex drive for someone like us is absolutely useless. If it weren’t for my sex drive, I would most likely be content with spending the rest of my life alone. This seems to be the only thing that is holding me back. Just wondering if anybody had gone through with it and what the process was like.

I consider it

androcur is good

If I fail ascension

Aren't the side effects terrible?

I've been saying for a long time psyops are being run on online male groups to keep us from becoming "actual threats". Homosexuality is just one of the avenues (e.g. getting spammed with trap threads all the time), because if we become "prison gay" due to lack of female interaction and desperation, they can lower the chances that we'll commit a rape or do a mass shooting.

This chemical castration BS is just another aspect of this, neutralizing our libidos, the source of our anger, to keep us in our place, keep us in line, docile.

Another psyop that is more prominent among incel/black pill forums, is "neetdom". Its the greatest psyop of them all. You get a disenfranchised group to willingly choose to be poor and adopt a hopeless lazy lifestyle, so they lack the resources and even the will power to actually do anything that would change the status quo, or be a threat to the status quo.

Want to do a mass shooting............. oh wait you can't even afford a shitty pistol, much less a nail gun JFL

Want to finally lose that virginity......... oh wait, you can't afford to pay for sex

Want to start a business, maybe gain some political influence and try and get some laws changed one day......... sorry you were busy enjoying the neet life, didn't pursue any avenues in relation to those things. Hey at least you can lie around all day and do nothing and complain about nothing changing.

All these psyops are targeted at neutralizing our hatred and our drive. We have to keep pointing it out, we need to weed out these troll posters and ban on sight.

Last edited:
It really seems that there is no way out of our situations other than LDARing or death.