Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Chemical castration

• Thread starter Deleted member 26528
  • Start date
Deleted member 26528

Deleted member 26528

Self-banned
-
Thoughts? I seriously consider it. Or honestly anything that kills my dick. What kind of chemicals are used?

I don't know, but I would prefer roping rather than living the rest of my life looking like an eunuch.

Thoughts? I seriously consider it. Or honestly anything that kills my dick. What kind of chemicals are used?
Why would you want to give up fap cope? :dafuckfeels:

Why would you want to give up fap cope? :dafuckfeels:
After a while it becomes a burden and a chore. You might be able to live blissfully in peace if you didn't have foids on the brain. Granted it's only part of the issue with our lives, but if we could manage not yearning for love and sex... we might not be as miserable.

Bullshit, my sexual drive is my god given right and I wont push myself into the asexual position where foids and cucks want me.

WANKING AGAINST CUCKS

Bullshit, my sexual drive is my god given right and I wont push myself into the asexual position where foids and cucks want me.

WANKING AGAINST CUCKS
exactly my thoughts.

Why should I?
"Just turn yourself into a neutered castrato to please a society that hated you from birth"-theory - absolutely not. This would be a concession towards all the foids and chads that would totally laugh about you for doing so.

Furthermore, the sexual desire might go away, but the mental problems that resulted from the years of rejection won't just fade/get away, it won't make the depression/mental health issues go away.

It might do something about the sexual problems in a biological perspective (which only provides emotional levitation for those who truly suffer from the burden of their sexuality because it's extremely abnormal/damaging for them), but the emotional/mental problems won't go away that resulted from rejection/exclusion/bullying/etc. You just mutilate/chemically destroy yourself without feeling better and getting absolutely nothing in return.

Furthermore: My sexuality is my right and nothing can/will bring me to giving it up, especially when every kind of sexual deviation (like the polygynandry we nowadays see) is allowed to roam free without restrictions/constraints and is even praised by our overlords as something stunning and brave.

I don't know, but I would prefer roping rather than living the rest of my life looking like an eunuch.
Same.

WANKING AGAINST CUCKS
This.
exactly my thoughts.

Last edited:
Go on soy and whey protein diet for at least 1 year. You can be 6foot 175lbs 10% bf but your hormone level will be that of a prepubescent girl.

Cuckcel if you would