Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [Chefmaxxing] Made my dad a cake for his 45th birthday

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
Just finished making this cake. Pretty sweet right? Literally and figuratively. Cut the strawberries in a cool way idk if you can tell but they’re like partly sliced vertically. Just added the topping sugar.
A8DA82DF 0417 4BD3 AF6E 4B0D490031C1

I’m pretty proud of it. Came out pretty light, so its not super filling which is nice I guess. Unfortunately the anniversary of a terrible day for me (June 14th) is coming soon but I got a little bit before doomsday to relax

Nice cake ngl
Unfortunately the anniversary of a terrible day for me (June 14th) is coming soon but I got a little bit before doomsday to relax
Care to elaborate?

Texture looks amazing man even though the shape is wobbly. I'd gobble it up. I'm trying to learn to cook nowadays too hope I can make something like this soon.

Mogs me. Over for flourcels. Thanks to corona there has been no flour for ages here. Enjoy.

Texture looks amazing man even though the shape is wobbly. I'd gobble it up. I'm trying to learn to cook nowadays too hope I can make something like this soon.
Thanks! Good luck learning to cook man :feelsokman:
Mogs me. Over for flourcels. Thanks to corona there has been no flour for ages here. Enjoy.
No flour? What country are you in?

Looks good brocel.

mogs me at having a father

Looks good.
Enjoy your time with your family man, forget about all this outer world bullshit for once and just live in the moment and enjoy their company.
I miss my mom so much I envy you. Don't take family for granted

I would've went with frosting instead of sugar but it looks tasty nonetheless, that's really nice of you homie :feelsokman:

Also mogs me at being close with my family
Care to elaborate?
I'm guessing it has to do with a foid/oneitis or his brother
I’ll probably make one of my voice things about it someday tbh its kind of a long story to cover in one answer
L O R E

wish him a happy birthday for me

your dad gave you shitty genes and you make him cake?

Damn thats cool. I recently made nice cookies tbh. I am chefmaxxing too.

Are you cow

[suicide Fuel] reminds me that im gonna have to move out one day and rot while my parents get older and die

I would've went with frosting instead of sugar but it looks tasty nonetheless, that's really nice of you homie :feelsokman:

Also mogs me at being close with my family

I'm guessing it has to do with a foid/oneitis or his brother

L O R E
bingo
wish him a happy birthday for me
Thanks brah
Damn thats cool. I recently made nice cookies tbh. I am chefmaxxing too.
Nice stuff bro, cooking is def a worth while hobby.
[suicide Fuel] reminds me that im gonna have to move out one day and rot while my parents get older and die
Sad stuff tbh

Just finished making this cake. Pretty sweet right? Literally and figuratively. Cut the strawberries in a cool way idk if you can tell but they’re like partly sliced vertically. Just added the topping sugar.
View attachment 276060
I’m pretty proud of it. Came out pretty light, so its not super filling which is nice I guess. Unfortunately the anniversary of a terrible day for me (June 14th) is coming soon but I got a little bit before doomsday to relax
would eat tbh. Happy birthday to your dad, he’s pretty young tbh.

also IT will ignore this because they refuse to believe that incels dont actually spend all their time postmaxxing

would eat tbh. Happy birthday to your dad, he’s pretty young tbh.

also IT will ignore this because they refuse to believe that incels dont actually spend all their time postmaxxing
Idk why they think all we do is post here, thats like a small few users who truly LDAR

Mogs my cooking skills brutally

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    4.2 KB · Views: 1