Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Cheesecake factory review

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Went to the chain restaurant above. Not gonna specify which one. But am disappointed with the food. Normies at my wagecuck job were hyping it up and saying it was good. Went there today and outside the cakes/burgers, every other dish was mediocre or shit..I could have cooked most of the food better on my own.. Conclusion is that it is a better version of Apple bees but still shit.

Went there with my Dad and his GF in 2012 and got stared at by a group of normies sitting across from me while i was trying to eat. My experience.

Went there with my Dad and his GF in 2012 and got stared at by a group of normies sitting across from me while i was trying to eat. My experience.
true going to these restaurants as incel is kinda a weird experience tbh

never gone

truecel trait: you always hear others talking about shit you've never even had the chance to experience, I've never had a recreational 'vacation' in my life

never gone

truecel trait: you always hear others talking about shit you've never even had the chance to experience, I've never had a recreational 'vacation' in my life
true, I hadn't really vacation maxxed until had own job. Trucels for most part can't do these things.

I don't like cheese and i barely like cakes. So it's not a surprise i don't enjoy cheesecakes, mother loves em tho

Went to the chain restaurant above. Not gonna specify which one. But am disappointed with the food. Normies at my wagecuck job were hyping it up and saying it was good. Went there today and outside the cakes/burgers, every other dish was mediocre or shit..I could have cooked most of the food better on my own.. Conclusion is that it is a better version of Apple bees but still shit.
Ive only been to applebees, mang

Never been there

I only know about this place from the show the Big Bang theory