Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cheers is a very blackpilled show

A

AutisticBeast

31yo KHV
-
I typed Cheers into the search bar and am surprised it hasn't been spoken about. I am 4 seasons into watching it on Paramount+ and I would recommend incels to watch it.

The main character is a Chad and the first two seasons revolve around Chad trying to get the new geeky bar maid into bed. She constantly tells him how low IQ he is yet she can't resist and they end up in a relationship.

The ultimate blackpill comes in season 4 episode 3 when this barmaid dates an ugly high IQ man and she can't keep the relationship going because she can't deal with his ugliness.

There is also an incel main character called Cliff who seems to be an autist and also fat Norm who is in a sexless marriage.

There's like one thread every 30 seconds; they keep disappearing too fast for me to be able to reply! :reeeeee:

youre looking way too much into it tbh

There is also an incel main character called Cliff who seems to be an autist and also fat Norm who is in a sexless marriage.
Doesn’t sound like a very curry name, but maybe that’s what @Zer0/∞ real name is. As this will be him after arrange marriage maxxing.

I'll check it out, I'm almost done with the show Frasier of which the main character, Frasier Crane, was also on Cheers