Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cheering so hard when any dude on any side of wars gets killed

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
80 IQ evil slav niggers charging each other and getting their legs blown off, while the Slavwhores ride black dicks. I suddenly get awesome rhythm dancing and cheering.

Last edited:
Retarded.
(((They))) will draft men and they will come for the NEETs first. I will probably die on the battlefield.
I can't just kill the draft wagies because I'm a fat bastard and the government banned guns bc I'm in Europe.
I can't kill the officers because they will not be in the same building as the draftees.
I can't even kill myself because I'm a soft ass bitch.
So I'm done for. That's why I feel bad for them. I'm gonna be just as much of a pawn as them when the next war starts.

Retarded.
(((They))) will draft men and they will come for the NEETs first. I will probably die on the battlefield.
I can't just kill the draft wagies because I'm a fat bastard and the government banned guns bc I'm in Europe.
I can't kill the officers because they will not be in the same building as the draftees.
I can't even kill myself because I'm a soft ass bitch.
So I'm done for. That's why I feel bad for them. I'm gonna be just as much of a pawn as them when the next war starts.

Ya incels are going to be rounded up and sent to the front lines too. North Korea looks like they are gearing up to send in huge numbers of troops.