Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cheer up little guy

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
So I've spoken numerous times about how I look like a teenager at best. Well I just got back from the liquor store and the cashier obviously carded me since it's not a liquor store I go to frequently. I've been feeling particularly unhappy lately so I just glared at her and made it clear from the tone of my voice that I was annoyed when answering her questions. Her reaction? She asked me why I was being so serious, to which I simply replied "Why do you ask? Do you expect me to be silly because I look like a child?" The people at the cash register across from us stared at me.

The point of this story is that being treated like this is just maddening for any healthy human being. How can you develop any sort of self esteem or confidence when you're not only constantly reminded that you look juvenile and underdeveloped, but they actually talk to you as though you were a kid. "Hey little guy, what's the matter? Why the frown? Santa didn't bring you what you wanted this Christmas?" Fuck you! You think you're the adult here, yet you think lesser of me because of the way I look and make fun of me like a playground bully. 

The older I get, the more I get these comments, and the more asinine people get when they find out my real age. Just a couple of days ago I went to my company's Christmas party, where yet again the bartender said I looked like a 17 year old and asked if I was old enough to drink. How fucking humiliating. This shit makes me not even want to go outside.

I also suffer from baby face, when i used to work people would often think i was 16-17 even though im 21 now...

My brother also suffers from this and also has never had a gf. He is 34.