Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Checkmate IncelTears - ugly people actually do deserve love and belonging according to feminists

M

meatflaps_pounder

Recruit
★★★
Was reading about a conference for ugly people started by a feminist, and here is a direct quote:

“I deserve–”

–to experience love and belonging"

OVER for ITcels who say no one is entitled.

http://archive.is/zgl0t

other quotes:
“Ugliness is a gatekeeper to being worthy of love,” one participant says. “We have [not spoken up about] violence because we thought we didn’t deserve love.”

The group sits before a whiteboard scrawled with the question “What is looksism?” and try to identify an answer. The belief in self-love as panacea comes up: Many attendees have been told that their lives will improve if only they’d boost their morale.
“There’s no amount of fucking self-esteem that can erase the world thinking you’re ugly,” one participant says.

I have trouble engaging in the exercise, in part because I’m not part of the Oakland-based activism community the conference has attracted, and in part because I’m still thinking about an issue that was raised during the previous discussion on lookism: the deep sense of loneliness it engenders. The group has discussed how the notion that sexual attraction is involuntary allows people to ignore “ugly” bodies in their romantic lives. We considered that this phenomenon is the result of a lifelong conditioning that allows us to regard certain bodies as valid, while ignoring those that aren’t represented in culture as sexually viable.
“Attraction is the last field where discrimination is acceptable,” my partner from the earlier exercise said. It hit a nerve with the group. For the first time in the conference, someone cried.

Last edited:
These holes are just salty, chad won't commit them. Meanwhile ugly men cannot even get a kiss from the opposite sex.

Can that feminist practise what she preaches and date me? :feelshaha:

cucktears and feminism will get owned as usual and exposed as the hypocrites they are when they tell us we "deserve" to be lonely