Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting checking this forum obsessively

R

runtofthelitter

Recruit
★★★★
i have only been here two days and i already check the forum whenever i think about it

everyone i text lifemogs me and is always busy and even when they’re online they dont respond to my texts

imagine having to beg your friends to play a game with you JFL

its so brutal being the only one in the group who has nothing going on

nobody to talk to, no gf, running low on copes led me to making an account here. “muh inceldom is a choice” so many things would have prevented this.

Welcome to the Incel.is addiction that a lotta of us have here

i have only been here two days and i already check the forum whenever i think about it

everyone i text lifemogs me and is always busy and even when they’re online they dont respond to my texts

nobody to talk to, no gf, running low on copes led me to making an account here. “muh inceldom is a choice” so many things would have prevented this.
i know this sounds weird, but i want to take this forum to the next level, document what happens irl, like dbdr videos. talking befriending other incels, and rising from this satanic machine called society

i know this sounds weird, but i want to take this forum to the next level, document what happens irl, like dbdr videos. talking befriending other incels, and rising from this satanic machine called society
not sure how the last one would be achieved but go for it
DBDR didnt deserve what happened to him

not sure how the last one would be achieved but go for it
DBDR didnt deserve what happened to him
im dumbfounded, he had a really good community, i unfortunately havent been kept up to date with his videos, but he really made my life feel so much fucking better.
in my old school there were 2 libraries, one tiny and one gigantic, i always snuck and hung out lonely in the small one (it was really unknown and for 1 year period i was pretty much alone there) I would have gleefull memories of laughing on his silly shit, it was quite impressive to see an incel with so much stuff to talk about, something i didn't have, him making me laugh in a very anxious and fucked up period in my life, i will be forever thankful.

He could've made a patreon, i remember when he got doxxed, not as serious as this?? but now he's homeless, i wouldve chipped in with money. I hope he continues living on. I really do.

im dumbfounded, he had a really good community, i unfortunately havent been kept up to date with his videos, but he really made my life feel so much fucking better.
in my old school there were 2 libraries, one tiny and one gigantic, i always snuck and hung out lonely in the small one (it was really unknown and for 1 year period i was pretty much alone there) I would have gleefull memories of laughing on his silly shit, it was quite impressive to see an incel with so much stuff to talk about, something i didn't have, him making me laugh in a very anxious and fucked up period in my life, i will be forever thankful.

He could've made a patreon, i remember when he got doxxed, not as serious as this?? but now he's homeless, i wouldve chipped in with money. I hope he continues living on. I really do.
i hope things work out for him cause he is pretty young for a brocel

Officer Goldberg’s diary leaked:

same as you i am also 19
but inside i feel like an 80 year old man rotting alone
life has worn down my soul
idk man, computer has robbed my best years, i still feel 17,
im doing better nowadays, i think i will go with money copes instead of rotting, thinking of starting my own business, (meme) and maybe getting a bike to drive around, anything to not be at home anymore.
I really want to fix my sleep

idk man, computer has robbed my best years, i still feel 17,
im doing better nowadays, i think i will go with money copes instead of rotting, thinking of starting my own business, (meme) and maybe getting a bike to drive around, anything to not be at home anymore.
I really want to fix my sleep
do whatever you can to hold your mind together
i also spent my youth in front of a screen because i had no friends to go outside and play with

do whatever you can to hold your mind together
i also spent my youth in front of a screen because i had no friends to go outside and play with
same, i cant help but blame my parents, but what good does that do,
i keep thinking it will go better, then a year passes by, i suppose i just need to do what my heart desires, ive been wanting to grow mushrooms for as long as ive known,

I think i will try work, i got a reccomendation to start wokring as a garbage man (jfl) but the pay is good.
i just want to do everything or anything possible, a business man.
Quitting football at 12 years old were probably the greatest error in my life-

same, i cant help but blame my parents, but what good does that do,
i keep thinking it will go better, then a year passes by, i suppose i just need to do what my heart desires, ive been wanting to grow mushrooms for as long as ive known,

I think i will try work, i got a reccomendation to start wokring as a garbage man (jfl) but the pay is good.
i just want to do everything or anything possible, a business man.
Quitting football at 12 years old were probably the greatest error in my life-
thats good
a cope a day keeps the rope away
i’ll figure something out eventually