Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Checking on the super autistic asshole in high school

J

Jackiew

Greycel
I went to middle and high school with this super weird kid. He was fucked up in the head, fat, short, and had literally no social sense. He would make offensive jokes to peoples faces and never gave a shit how stupid they were. Getting kicked out of class or punishments didn't deter him from pissing everyone off. (From popular kids to the social dregs).

He didn't like to shower but liked to fart in peoples faces and laugh like a fucking maniac. He was part of the Chess club and Robotics club.

I looked him up on Facebook recently and this fat fuck ascended. He's married to a 6/10 noodle who is also a Google engineer, so it probably wasn't for the money. They have two kids. He's still fat and short, but they live in a city where the avg home is several million.

I have no fucking clue how. Maybe I'm just an IQcel but he didn't seem that smart to be. Guy did go to a selective (<20%) university and was recruited to Facebook though.

Am I just fucking doomed because even he gets to ascend?

Last edited:
Maybe. But his wife is also from a similar school (she's actually from an ivy) and also works at Google as an engineer.
One final question, does his kids look fully asian?

I went to middle and high school with this super weird kid. He was fucked up in the head, fat, short, and had literally no social sense. He would make offensive jokes to peoples faces and never gave a shit how stupid they were. Getting kicked out of class or punishments didn't deter him from pissing everyone off. (From popular kids to the social dregs).

He didn't like to shower but liked to fart in peoples faces and laugh like a fucking maniac. He was part of the Chess club and Robotics club.

I looked him up on Facebook recently and this fat fuck ascended. He's married to a 6/10 noodle who is also a Google engineer, so it probably wasn't for the money. They have two kids. He's still fat and short, but they live in a city where the avg home is several million.

I have no fucking clue how. Maybe I'm just an IQcel but he didn't seem that smart to be. Guy did go to a selective (<20%) university and was recruited to Facebook though.

Don't try to figure it out.

Reminder - true incels past the age of 22 is under 10%

Positives for him (how he probably did it).

A. He was low inhib as fuck. He got into trouble for so much shit. He went to school one day in a coolie hat and faux Asian clothing and challenged random people to fights. Went up to the "Mexican" area and did the same thing. Didn't get beat up.

B. He's probably a sociopath. I've never seen him be anxious even when he pulls one of his stupid pranks. He also ran for class president under the position that he would "eliminate anyone who didn't vote for him and divide the spoils among the true believers". He didn't get very far - got removed once he gave his speech.

If I heard someone shot up the school for "lulz" it would probably be him.

C. He was pretty smart. Pretty much everyone thought of him as an idiot, but he was in all the AP classes. My mom told me that the reason the school never really suspended him was he was the top scorer on the schools state achievement tests. Since my school was borderline (a few points before being put under state direct control) , the administration just sort of tolerated him.

I heard later that he ran a illicit SAT testing ring. If you paid him enough and you were Asian, he'd make a fake ID and take the test for you. He guaranteed a top score.

It seems if you're a low inhib sociopath and smart enough, it doesn't matter how autistic you are. He probably just learned how to act like a chad.

Motivating tbh.

So let me get this straight; It's ok to be an asshole as long as the IQ is high?! Assholes are one ingredient short of success.

Don't be jealous, a divorce is coming his way soon - as is the case everywhere when the woman is highly educated and independent.

So let me get this straight; It's ok to be an asshole as long as the IQ is high?! Assholes are one ingredient short of success.
He was a huge asshole and not well liked. He had a few “friends” who liked to laugh at him.

The school tolerated him since he kept their test scores high.

I mean it's just an anomaly don't overthink it, luck still exist out there.

Positives for him (how he probably did it).

A. He was low inhib as fuck. He got into trouble for so much shit. He went to school one day in a coolie hat and faux Asian clothing and challenged random people to fights. Went up to the "Mexican" area and did the same thing. Didn't get beat up.

B. He's probably a sociopath. I've never seen him be anxious even when he pulls one of his stupid pranks. He also ran for class president under the position that he would "eliminate anyone who didn't vote for him and divide the spoils among the true believers". He didn't get very far - got removed once he gave his speech.

If I heard someone shot up the school for "lulz" it would probably be him.

C. He was pretty smart. Pretty much everyone thought of him as an idiot, but he was in all the AP classes. My mom told me that the reason the school never really suspended him was he was the top scorer on the schools state achievement tests. Since my school was borderline (a few points before being put under state direct control) , the administration just sort of tolerated him.

I heard later that he ran a illicit SAT testing ring. If you paid him enough and you were Asian, he'd make a fake ID and take the test for you. He guaranteed a top score.

It seems if you're a low inhib sociopath and smart enough, it doesn't matter how autistic you are. He probably just learned how to act like a chad.