Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Checking in with a friend from 2018.

TheSteal

TheSteal

Greycel
In 2017-2018, I was in middle school the last year of it. I made some friends, Lets call them A, A was an autistic black kid without the looks to make up for his autism.
In 2018, they went to a different highschool than me. I got in contact in with friend A, last year in June, approximately one year and some change after graduation.
When i saw him and his Instagram, i felt my heart drop- what i didn't know in 2018, i knew instantly. But we where the "weird kids" and I didn't know it then. It pains me knowing that my friends are all incels like me. I even asked friend A, if he had been dating or rather had been on a date, and he said he hadn't. If he has an account registered on this forum i really wouldn't be suprised in the slightest.
I don't know why this is bothering so much but it is. I sometimes think about how many men are like my friend, who waste their money on PUA, without realizing WHY they have to resort to paying money to try to get a girl- something that should come naturally.