Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Checking if i get banned for this...

Ains2a1

Ains2a1

Greycel
Clickbait title out the ass i know. but i have actively avoided sex in order to retain my virginity but i care about the incel problem and the guys it affects so want to solve it. Would i get banned for that?(plus i want to start a secret multi national army of virgins to bring my plans of world domination to fruition)

elaborate the sex thing

elaborate further

there are a lot of volcels on this board, you will fit right in.

Ains2a1 said:
Clickbait title out the ass i know. but i have actively avoided sex in order to retain my virginity but i care about the incel problem and the guys it affects so want to solve it. Would i get banned for that?(plus i want to start a secret multi national army of virgins to bring my plans of world domination to fruition)

I didn't like the mihf's that were coming my way so i avoided them. other than them the only females in my life are children. I don't want to date yet because it takes more effort than i am willing to expend.  +i keep remembering something my dad's ex girlfriend told me at my uncle's wedding. It went something like "you'll lose money chasing wemen but you'll never lose wemen chasing money"

Ains2a1 said:
"you'll lose money chasing wemen but you'll never lose wemen chasing money
nice whore