Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Checked that fucking inceltear subreddit to see if they're as bad as you guys say. Ended up getting bullied.

darkdungeon

darkdungeon

Gespatchopilled Shrekcel
-
One of my threads that got bumped triggered them as well:lul::lul::lul:.

Actually fucking bullied like I was back in the day at school.
Their sole duty is to defend the feminist status quo. Don't take them seriously.

fucking incel

What this IncelTear post even mean

at this point they aren't even trying

I cant dance movement is to stiff

He loves to hang around in incel spaces and he also posts on inceltear. He also says he sympathizes with incels but then he makes these posts about shaming incels and laughs at them, even tho he is probably a borderline incel too, so not too far from likes of doogycel. That should tell you enough about him, he's a piece of shit and he must realise that too.

Icecat767 is an incel who used to post here.

IncelTear users are mentally ill scumbags.

Fucking bullies. Imagine making fun of someone because they want to dance. How more pathetic can you get?
Don't let bullies get to you brocel.

straight up just shameless bullying for no reason

So you went to a place that is known for bullying us and were suprised when they bullied you too? Bro must get surprised when he stands in the rain and gets wet.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back