Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Check this out and tell me again that whites are not superior [HighIQ/Autists only]

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

My jawline = Your sexlife

This stuff is fascinating.

Also, I can't help but notice the superiority of the european(Linear-active) model.

Thoughts ?

Whites are gods. Jbw is law of nature.

MTN + 6’3 + low inhib = chad. I don’t care what anyone says. You don’t need A100 graphics card to run high demanding games on maximum.

Time to canadamaxx.

I found it interesting that Latin America is exactly between european latin countries and subsaharan africa. Could this chart succesfully predict the results of cultural mixing? (If the cultures can be mixed in the first place)

I honestly didn't found the linear-active type to be that superior, I'd say the optimal one is a mix between it and reactive. Multi-active seems to be the more underisable one after all, especially if it is pure. It results in a society that is easily seduced by sensationalism and leaders are chosen by the one who has the most charisma AKA the better liar, in fact these societies seems to be very suscetible to lies and manipulation because of their lack of rationalism. Here in Brazil we have the saying that our people "want to be deceived and fooled", and they will make up pseudo-rational justifications for their emotional attachment to something (for example defending a corrupt politician because he's supposedly less bad than another). It's no wonder why multi-active countries seem to be the more religious, and it's a primitive form of religion totally based on emotions rather than utility, logic and justice (like they would be in linear-active) or a sense of community (reactive).