Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Check out this TwoX bullshit JFL

• Thread starter wide_eyed_optimism_
  • Start date
W

wide_eyed_optimism_

Just pass me the rope
-

So this woman is upset because a guy she didn't like hit on her. She wants to vent but obviously won't say "UGHH I saw a disgusting average male!!" so she comes up with a justification that he didn't have the right to talk to her. That's a justification she clearly didn't think though and in fact it backfires, mainly because, for some reason, TwoX whores have a thing for pretending to be reasonable even though we all know that, being women, they hate all men who aren't chads with a passion just like the OP :feelsbadman:

Oh and it's not only other women correcting her. Otherwise she wouldn't have gotten half the downvotes. There's an awful lot of stupid, beta males who didn't see beyond the surface and are telling her she's entitled, because they don't realize CORRECTING SOMEONE WITH LOGIC WILL NEVER CHANGE THEIR FEELINGS, and that the root cause of this bullshit she's saying is that she hates men who aren't chad, as all women do, and therefore they either looksmaxxx or get mentally ready to rope if they can't looksmax, but no, instead they choose to argue with a bitter foid over reddit jfl :feelsseriously:

Anyway, cucks aside, this goes even deeper and proves the blackpill in more levels. Literally every foid who's chiming in is coming up with a different stupid shit to justify their hatred of non chads, some even going as far as to claim that it's a vulneration of someone's rights to talk to them when they're on their phone, but that doesn't matter. It all boils down to this: They hate average males and take it out on them when Chad doesn't respond. I assure you that every time you chadfish and stand up or ghost a foid, she WILL take it out on a beta.

Fuck :reeeeee:

Last edited:
Those same women also tell incels that they should put themselves out there and be social and approach. JFL.

If he was Chad she would have fucked her right there

Check this out also. The comments are pure ER fuel:

This is only 15 minutes old and the amount of dudes that are mad women want to be left alone is unreal.

You are owed no one's time. And if you had rando's coming up to you constantly trying to insert themselves into your day you'd be annoyed af too.

Translation: Women not only hate but also they're SICK of beta males. They're so abundant, so needy, so pathetic, so disgusting. They can't stand them. They feel the same way about average males that you feel about roaches when you have an infestation at home and can't get rid of them. "Dudes that are mad women want to be left alone", that alone says a lot. BTW I can tell this foid is ugly because if she was able to spend time around Chads she wouldn't talk about men in such terms, but would refer to the ugly ones as "creeps" specifically.

The OP is also leaving more comments. Trying to justify this but people isn't buying it. She's being talked to by disgusting average men and she hates them but can't justify it and seem reasonable! It's so unfair! She must be thinking. :feelsseriously: You can practically hear her screeching through the posts. This is how foids will see you if you try to put yourself out there as ITers tell us to do.

i want to rape and behead that whore

Approaching a female in 2019 is a dangerous gamble.