Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Check out this Rap song by Eminem and Dr. Dre. Talks about JB pussy and Cuckold!

T

TysonxTyson

Banned
-

When the College Chad is questioning himself "Should I pound this drunk JB pussy?" Eminem says "Yow, look at her bush, does it got hair? Fuck this bitch right here on the spot bare. Til she passes out and she forgot how she got there."
Confirms that you shouldn't feel ashamed for being attracted to girls who are physically ready for reproduction. It's nature! Thousands of years of evolution! I personally wouldn't fuck a chick who is under the influence but, these chicks know what they want. Getting drunk or high at a party to build up the courage to fuck Chad/Tyrone but, also to blame it on Chad/Tyrone for "taking advantage of her", just in case she gets found out and is shamed (mostly by other women). Song also talks about a Black Wageslave getting cucked. Again, Eminem with the knowledge "Fuck that shit, you just caught this bitch cheatin'. While you at work she's with some dude tryin' to get off?"
(What? She tripped? Fell? Landed on his dick?)
Unlike Redit cucks who embrace or rationalize it (r/cuckolds) or defend the woman (you weren't showing her enough attention or giving her emotional support), Tyrone blew them away with the shotty.

Last edited:
If you aren't attracted to cute girls already with tits, curves and a bush down there, regardless of age, you're just gay.

You may prefer older girls or whatever but you pretty much must feel attraction towards developed JBs to be considered heterossexual as a man.

If you aren't attracted to cute girls already with tits, curves and a bush down there, regardless of age, you're just gay.

You may prefer older girls or whatever but you pretty much must feel attraction towards developed JBs to be considered heterossexual as a man.
Pedocel tbh

Jk, I agree

Yeah fuck society! When I looks max, if some prime virgin JB wants me to pound her pussy, I'm going to do it with no regrets! But, I won't do though because, I'm a good law abiding citizen.