Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Check out this PUA video

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
I got an ad on youtube and decided to check it out to see if PUA shit is just as stupid as people here make it out to be and I have to say this is one the most retarded videos I have ever watched.
The guy says that basically all you have to do it go up to a foid and compliment her, ask her to tell you something interesting about herself so she'll think she's trying to win you over and then ask her for her number.

The video is 15 minutes long but at 9:50 the PUA gives a real life example. This has to be the most painfully awkward and cringy conversation I have ever seen. Even a paid actress couldn't hide her disgust at the idea of having to give her number to an average looking redpill coper male.
She gives him 2 word answers and you can hear by her voice that she sees him as being lower than the shit she took this morning.
How can anyone be stupid enough to fall for this shit?

Last edited:
jfl at the paid actresses :feelskek:

Not one minute.

Brutal as fuck smh

instead of backlinking this shit, it's a good idea to report them to youtube under the tag 'harassment'

The only good thing which ever came from PUA was the mass approach concept. If you're 5+ but non-Chad and live in a place where approaching is still doable, you can get something from it if you try hard enough.

All those "techniques" are bullshit though. There are no techniques, you just act like a normal human being and convey your interest, if she's interested as well, you'll succeed.