Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel cheating wives/girlfriends in the military

And whatever shitty country you're from isnt imperialist right...
Another giga coper who thinks height matters more. You're just ugly dude.
Damn. Imagine fighting terrorists, surviving so much close encounters and waiting to go home to see your fiancee to find out she's a slut. Simply disgusting.
Americunts ARE the terrorists. They bomb the shit out of civilians every day.

Another giga coper who thinks height matters more. You're just ugly dude.

Americunts ARE the terrorists. They bomb the shit out of civilians every day.

Jfl curryland is a complete disaster, they literally buy shit off the internet and worship it. The dumb hindus get butchered and driven out of Kashmir by high-t muslamics. The Indians wish they could be imperialists.

Jfl at getting cucked by the jews AND your whore

Jfl curryland is a complete disaster, they literally buy shit off the internet and worship it. The dumb hindus get butchered and driven out of Kashmir by high-t muslamics. The Indians wish they could be imperialists.
I live in Western Europe. I hate the hindus in curryland but it's the hindus that terrorize the Kashmiris, not the other way around. Getting stones thrown at you doesn't mean you're "getting terrorized" when you're the one with a gun.

I live in Western Europe. I hate the hindus in curryland but it's the hindus that terrorize the Kashmiris, not the other way around. Getting stones thrown at you doesn't mean you're "getting terrorized" when you're the one with a gun.

Well the state Hindus "security forces" can terrorize them, but they drove out/massacred the Hindu population from the area. So in the end who wins honestly?

Well the state Hindus "security forces" can terrorize them, but they drove out/massacred the Hindu population from the area. So in the end who wins honestly?
They're going to replace the existing Kashmiri minority with hindus so they can eventually get that referendum that they promised the Kashmiris, except it will be the shitskin hindus who will vote against separating from India. Fuaaark I hate shitskin hindu zionists just as much as israeli zionists.

JFL when a bunch of Chads join the military and find the blackpill for themselves

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back