Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cheaters and pay to win games have destroyed mobile games

F

Feeshtu

Officer
★★★★★
If you are a player, who doesn’t pay money and does not use hacks…….you are going to get absolutely destroyed.

There is no point in playing most online mobile games.

Either you pay big money, or you simply use hacks. Or you have already lost the game before you even started playing it.

I quit playing multiplayer mobile games because of this.

It wouldn’t be so bad if it only took ten or twenty dollars to be competitive.
But, it can cost you hundreds of dollars simply to have a chance.

In other words, multiplayer mobile games have priced themselves into shit.

Then there are the outright cheaters.
Such as in Warzone Mobile.
It’s not really that bad of a game………when you can actually get into a lobby that is not full of cheaters.
But, like most game makers…..Activision does not really put much effort into getting rid of cheaters.

But, it’s sadly not just Warzone.
Pretty much every online multiplayer mobile game is overrun with cheaters.
Especially the first person shooters.

In summary, mobile games suck.

I have found a few games I enjoy.
Such as Rome Total War and Hitman Blood Money Reprisal.
But, these are single player games, that have a set price to buy the full game. Not games that constantly make you pay more and more money.

Play real games on PC you zoomer/alphafag, if you get bored of the PC classics like me, you can emulate anything you want from nes up to xb360 and soon ps4/xb1.

Brave 2024 10 10 01 04 02

I can't imagine paying for mobile games. They're just something you use to kill time while shitting.

Never liked mobile games apart from the ones ninjakiwi made and doodle jump, i just pirated them via apks on my old tablet

When PUBG stopped being a worldwide sensation and become a asian focused affair the number of hacker grew tenfold, it became impossible to play. Most mobile games are slop because of hardware limitations so this increase on cheaters destroyed the platform.

Number one get a emulator or play gooner gacha games
If you are a player, who doesn’t pay money and does not use hacks…….you are going to get absolutely destroyed.

There is no point in playing most online mobile games.

Either you pay big money, or you simply use hacks. Or you have already lost the game before you even started playing it.

I quit playing multiplayer mobile games because of this.

It wouldn’t be so bad if it only took ten or twenty dollars to be competitive.
But, it can cost you hundreds of dollars simply to have a chance.

In other words, multiplayer mobile games have priced themselves into shit.

Then there are the outright cheaters.
Such as in Warzone Mobile.
It’s not really that bad of a game………when you can actually get into a lobby that is not full of cheaters.
But, like most game makers…..Activision does not really put much effort into getting rid of cheaters.

But, it’s sadly not just Warzone.
Pretty much every online multiplayer mobile game is overrun with cheaters.
Especially the first person shooters.

In summary, mobile games suck.

I have found a few games I enjoy.
Such as Rome Total War and Hitman Blood Money Reprisal.
But, these are single player games, that have a set price to buy the full game. Not games that constantly make you pay more and more money.

The title in the OP somehow implies mobile games were, at any point in time, not shit.

Most mobile games are unplayable either 1 trillion ads per second, ads for rewards to make the game playable or heavy p2w.

I just play mostly to kill time while waiting for my burger or something jfl.

Mobile games didn’t have much to begin with. They are partially what ruined gaming itself, and have always been encouraging bad behavior from the ground up. It’s definitely come a long way though, especially with Capcom putting all their modern Resident Evils on there.

At the end of the day, unless it’s for killing the time quicker, 95% of those who play on mobile are low IQ children who can’t access console games for various reasons. It won’t affect the industry so long as it stays that way.

Also, cheaters exist within every platform. Dealing with them is like dealing with natural disasters. You are just bound to play against them more than once or twice, and the reason why there’s so many of them on mobile is because the games are often so shit, it becomes stupid easy to cheat.

Play real games on PC you zoomer/alphafag, if you get bored of the PC classics like me, you can emulate anything you want from nes up to xb360 and soon ps4/xb1.

View attachment 1289392
Holy mother of all basedness.