Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

CHEAT CODE....

COLD SPIRIT

COLD SPIRIT

CAPTAIN
★★★★★
FOIDS...especially high tier ones and above ..are a social cheat code...

If you ever wonder why yu are isolated with no friends...it's because of ur looks...

I was at a supermarket in line and FOID cashier was talking to a Co worker as she as packing groceries about her apt. Search...some foid in front of me just got involved in her convo and started to give her advice on aptm search in area and OFFERED HER PHONE NUMBER to the foid to talk about it some more...smh

Wondering if it would be that way for any of us to simply get a phone number from a foid by allowing one to hear us talking to someone else about an "apartment search"

FOIDS...especially high tier ones and above ..are a social cheat code...

If you ever wonder why yu are isolated with no friends...it's because of ur looks...

I was at a supermarket in line and FOID cashier was talking to a Co worker as she as packing groceries about her apt. Search...some foid in front of me just got involved in her convo and started to give her advice on aptm search in area and OFFERED HER PHONE NUMBER to the foid to talk about it some more...smh

Wondering if it would be that way for any of us to simply get a phone number from a foid by allowing one to hear us talking to someone else about an "apartment search"
Lookism is a form of discrimination that society doesn't take seriously.

Mankind as a whole are guilty of this...racists are no better than foids judging a man by his looks

Mankind as a whole are guilty of this...racists are no better than foids judging a man by his looks
True. There are some white supremacists on this forum. I think they should be banned from the forum because they divide the incel community

True. There are some white supremacists on this forum. I think they should be banned from the forum because they divide the incel community
Incels outcasting incels...lmmaoo..it's over for mankind...sub 5 civil warrrrr

Just as heightism
worse than racism because racism has some usefullness

No. It wouldn’t because they don’t feel scared of another foid. They’re constantly on guard around us because we are ugly/“creepy” and might hurt them.