Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Cheapest healthy low energy density food?

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
I got extremely sick from eating only bullshit over the last week. I need some info how to stop hunger cheaply.

Didn't find an answer online. Anyone can help me out? If I am not mistaken low energy density means high fiber to calory ratio?

What's the cheapest food there is? My guess would be cauliflower, not sure.

Last edited:
Why cheapest tbh? U won't get enough nutrition from single kind of meal

Just cut on carbs and try maybe legumes or smthn like that

Also high in protein.

What about some typical meal? Like Rice, some beans and some meat? That should be affordable. Also, how often do you eat? Do you eat breakfast?

What about some typical meal? Like Rice, some beans and some meat? That should be affordable. Also, how often do you eat? Do you eat breakfast?
If I cook, I already use rice and beans a lot besides potatoes and whole grain noodles. Aren't those all high caloric though? If I eat more of them I will make no progress. I try to avoid meat because of the estrogens etc. .

Breakfast not really besides decaffienated coffee and milk. I could do it, if necessary. One big meal, 2 smaller ones and 3 snacks.

Last edited:
>cheap
>healthy
Choose one. Only thing I can think of is making your own kefir/kimchi.

Do u get headache from legumes? Is it allergy?
Potatoes are excellent carbs. But U can't much of that.
So u want vegetable, because they have fiber but not too much calories. But lots of veggies ain't that cheap. Quite a riddle u know..

Lettuce, spinach, cabbage, broccoli, to name a few. If it's green and leafy, it's probably cheap and low-calorie. Especially if it's in season.

carrots and cabbages can be crazy cheap, apples as well. But really with vegs it depends on the season, prices can vary a lot.
Just grab whatever 's cheap at the store, most vegetables are low cal anyways

Do u get headache from legumes? Is it allergy?
Kek no. :feelskek: Wasn't meant literally.

So u want vegetable, because they have fiber but not too much calories. But lots of veggies ain't that cheap. Quite a riddle u know..
>cheap
>healthy
Choose one. Only thing I can think of is making your own kefir/kimchi.
That's why I said the cheapest.

I actually eat raw cabbage or celery instead of potato chips already.

If I cook, I already use rice and beans a lot besides potatoes and whole grain noodles. Aren't those all high caloric though?

Beans are legit. What about meat though?

Breakfast not really besides decaffienated coffee and milk. I could do it, if necessary. One big meal, 2 smaller ones and 3 snacks.

Do you consume any supplements in addition to it?

My guess would be cauliflower, not sure.
Get that and broccoli, frozen raspberries/strawberries and let them thaw for 30 minutes to an hour, melons, bananas, peanuts, almonds, walnuts, sardines, skipjack tuna, grass fed whey protein powder and yogurt, goat cheese, sheep milk feta cheese, coconut oil, avocados, olives, mushrooms, organic tofu, and beans.
Here are the supplements I take:
nutritional yeast, celtic/himalayan salt, raw honey, sugar free tea/coffee/energy drink, calcium, potassium chloride, creatine monohydrate, a multi vitamin, lugol's iodine, 10-12mg of boron, DHA, vitamin D3+K2, 700 mg beta carotene, dandelion root powder, milk thistle powder, magnesium glycinate, 50 mg of zinc, selenium, and folate.

I have a big stomach. I know how to cook healthy roughly. But I need to cook cheaper too.

To much headache. I need some specific go to vegetable. Also crunched numbers I will need every penny in the future.

:cryfeels:
Dandelion and yard greens! Free is the cheapest! Super high density nutrition! Low carb! Look up common "edible wild plants" for your local area! If you don't have access to a yard grow it in buckets near a window or on your porch- balcony- etc...

You can grow and eat garlic and onion greens and eat grape leaves too!

I figure you're Greek, so there should be plenty of great stuff around!

Beans are legit. What about meat though?

I don't trust cheap meat tbh. isn't that full of estrogens and other stuff? Don't take any supplements.
Get that and broccoli, frozen raspberries/strawberries and let them thaw for 30 minutes to an hour, melons, bananas, peanuts, almonds, walnuts, sardines, skipjack tuna, grass fed whey protein powder and yogurt, goat cheese, sheep milk feta cheese, coconut oil, avocados, olives, mushrooms, organic tofu, and beans.
Why goat cheese?
nutritional yeast, celtic/himalayan salt, raw honey, sugar free tea/coffee/energy drink, calcium, potassium chloride, creatine monohydrate, a multi vitamin, lugol's iodine, 10-12mg of boron, DHA, vitamin D3+K2, 700 mg beta carotene, dandelion root powder, milk thistle powder, magnesium glycinate, 50 mg of zinc, selenium, and folate.
:giga:

Why goat cheese?
Screen Shot 2019 09 14 at 20847 PM
Screen Shot 2019 09 14 at 20906 PM

They seem to be effective.

Moggs me. Specially raw honey. I also need to consume some K2 as well.

The cheapest way to obtain vegetables is on the field where they grow. But that season is over I guess.
Now as days get colder, the prices gonna skyrocket.
I used to eat lots of frozen veggie packages. But my mistake was not getting enough fats.
U want olive oil and avocados maybe. Few nuts and maybe tofu :soy: for protein, chickpeas, eggs..

edit:mad western czechs regularly raid german markets, because food there is cheaper than here so it can't be that bad.

Lettuce, spinach, cabbage, broccoli, to name a few. If it's green and leafy, it's probably cheap and low-calorie. Especially if it's in season.
carrots and cabbages can be crazy cheap, apples as well. But really with vegs it depends on the season, prices can vary a lot.
Just grab whatever 's cheap at the store, most vegetables are low cal anyways

I will take your infos into consideration. tx.
Dandelion and yard greens! Free is the cheapest! Super high density nutrition! Low carb! Look up common "edible wild plants" for your local area! If you don't have access to a yard grow it in buckets near a window or on your porch- balcony- etc...

Half I live in Germany. I will give it a look once I feel better.

Interesting

I just had dandelions for dinner! Do you forage too?

Half I live in Germany. I will give it a look once I feel better.
Then go to Lidl and grab Skyr, it's like greek yogurt but with less calories and more protein. I eat tons of that as a cheap protein source

Bro :feelsmega: I only take vitamin D, K2, and krill oil. Do you make sure to get high quality supplements?

I just had dandelions for dinner! Do you forage too?
I transplanted some from my neighbors yard into buckets. I cultivated mine. I like them! Good flavor and super easy! My "dirt" is heavy clay, so it does poorly in unmulched areas. I do forage BlackBerrys and their leaves as well as other berrys and cherries. And plantain too!

I transplanted some from my neighbors yard into buckets. I cultivated mine. I like them! Good flavor and super easy! My "dirt" is heavy clay, so it does poorly in unmulched areas. I do forage BlackBerrys and their leaves as well as other berrys and cherries. And plantain too!
I heard about blackberry leaves being edible but never got to try, do you steam them? Pick them young? I tried them raw out of curiosity but found them terrible.

Bro :feelsmega: I only take vitamin D, K2, and krill oil. Do you make sure to get high quality supplements?
I usually get the ones from amazon with high ratings.

I heard about blackberry leaves being edible but never got to try, do you steam them? Pick them young? I tried them raw out of curiosity but found them terrible.
Mostly as a tea. They're too rough as a green. Boiled is ok but as a tea is better.

Mostly as a tea. They're too rough as a green. Boiled is ok but as a tea is better.
gonna try one of these days, there's plenty around here...

raw eggs. they digest in under half an hour
I try to avoid meat because of the estrogens etc. .

Are you fucking stupid? Educate yourself, meat makes you alpha, plants make you degenerate.