Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel cheap gaming pc around $170 or less

• Thread starter microDongCityUSA
  • Start date
microDongCityUSA

microDongCityUSA

Major
★★★★★
On ebay, search for one of the systems below, filter lowest price + shipping to your area. Make sure they come with a CPU (i3 2120 usually), 4GB Ram or more, some come with hard drives. Avoid UDST ultra slim versions as you can't fit a low profile graphics card in them. Systems should be under $80 after shipping.​

HP 6200 SFF(Small form factor)​
HP 6300 SFF​
HP 8300 SFF​

Then purchase a new Nvidia 1030 GT Low profile, make sure it has GDDR5 memory not DDR4. Around $90​

Operating system, Windows 7 key on system computer case. Download Windows 7 ISO from Microsofts website and they have a tool to make a usb drive into installer for Windows 7

Free games - Fortnite, League, Guild wars 2, Warframe, PuBG mobile version on PC

Guy in video has Nvidia 1030 with DDR4 which is why his scores suck

Last edited:
8GB RAM minimum in 2018 imo, and try and find an optiplex with an i5 in it.

coping with being a manlet

Can i play rome 2 total war with this

HP 4300 SFF should work to, the HP 8200 seems higher priced and less available because of youtube videos about upgrading them.

Can i play rome 2 total war with this

Looks like it should run near 60fps, CPU will be better with above systems (i3 530 in video vs i3 2120)

Last edited:
For that type of money I would get myself a

HP 4300 SFFshould work to, the HP 8200 seems higher priced and less available because of youtube videos about upgrading them.

Looks like it should run near 60fps, CPU will be better with above systems (i3 530 in video vs i3 2120)

Damn where do i buy this pc

> cheap gaming pc

> 170 or less

pick one

Damn where do i buy this pc

i dont think he included cost of 1030 gt, that alone is $90, the system for $75 can be had on ebay

Gtx 1050 or better squad

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back