Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

chatroom for incels?

koi53

koi53

Greycel
working full-time and trying to support myself made me lose touch with .is, need a social media/ chatroom for my phone to reimmerse myself with some like minded cels

Either the chatroom on this site or join one of the hundreds of discord servers that exist tbh. Some are harder to get into than others I guess but there's no shortage. Lots of familiar faces. I know some exist on guilded and telegram too

Either the chatroom on this site or join one of the hundreds of discord servers that exist tbh. Some are harder to get into than others I guess but there's no shortage. Lots of familiar faces. I know some exist on guilded and telegram too
what servers are for incels? couldnt find any good ones

what servers are for incels? couldnt find any good ones
This site has its own server tbh. Just find ones where you can start off. Ask around. Plenty of invites to be had. My previous discord account, which was my 14th and longest lasting account, I was in well over 130+ servers.

koi53

I'd say reading threads on this website is also a nice Blackpill. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

This site has its own server tbh. Just find ones where you can start off. Ask around. Plenty of invites to be had. My previous discord account, which was my 14th and longest lasting account, I was in well over 130+ servers.
130 servers :shock:
I can hardly get one invit.

130 servers :shock:
I can hardly get one invit.
tbh I just hoarded servers over the course of like 4 or so years. So there were always some to come back too whenever I got nuked, servers got shutdown and new ones were made.