Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion ChatGPT just did my homework

subhuman

subhuman

Fuck it, we ball
★★★★★
as all the zoomers say, this shit is bussin. its gonna save me so much time i just copied and pasted the questions into chatgpt and it gave me the answers. if i wanted an explanation i just asked and it gave it to me.

man i wish i had this shit like 3 years ago. i could have had so much more time to ldar on my computer. of course i cheated back then too. but its not as good. i had to pay for a site where people answered homework problems. but they were always 80 iq indian guys and you never really knew if they were doing it right. and you were pretty much dependent on if someone before you had the same question and posted to the site already. sometimes i would see the answer was wrong and look for the right answer, but that was the only answer i could find. or other times, the question was asked multiple times but the 80 iq indian guy just copied and pasted someone elses wrong answer. also not all of them answer follow up questions

Last edited:
homework for what though

I can imagine cuckolds seething at the fact that an Incel's life was made ever so slightly easier by AI.

How do you know what it gave you was right? :waitwhat: I got burned by random sites and Chegg throughout college. The only thing with consistent right answers was finding the previous year's homework.

How do you know what it gave you was right?
you don't. i actually caught it giving me a few wrong answers. but i think it's more obvious because if its wrong it will be noticeable like it didn't understand you rather than a computation or logical error.
I got burned by random sites and Chegg throughout college.
same bro fuck chegg.
The only thing with consistent right answers was finding the previous year's homework.
I don't talk to anyone so I don't know anyone who can give me the previous year's homework

Do you have to type in some kind of prompt in order to bypass security measures or something?
no unless you want it to be based and talk about the true nature of foids or something.

I don't talk to anyone so I don't know anyone who can give me the previous year's homework
Same for most of my classes. Must be an incel trait :feelsrope: . I lucked out by having lazy, tenured professors who took questions from homework banks