Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chatgpt is scarily accurate on the users here

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Heres what I got. I'll post about others in a few second (I did not generate them, the guys at a incels.is server did)

Apparently they use chatgpt 4.o

AsiaCel, an active member of the incels.is community since 2017, has a significant presence on the forum, where he expresses strong, often extreme views. His posts reveal a deep sense of frustration and anger, particularly towards women and societal structures. He believes that women who are loyal, low-maintenance, and reserved are extremely rare and often unattainable for men like him due to competition from more attractive men, whom he refers to as "Chads"【9†source】. AsiaCel has shown admiration for violent figures like Elliot Rodger, whom he considers morally justified in his actions. He argues that Rodger's message has helped advance certain pro-male perspectives, despite the violence involved【10†source】. This indicates a radical and dangerous perspective on addressing grievances. Additionally, AsiaCel holds highly negative views on modern Asian culture, which he describes as shallow and materialistic. He predicts a bleak future for Asia, suggesting that it will face significant decline unless it either "culls the old" or turns to extreme measures such as importing foreign populations, which he also views negatively【11†source】. His posts also reflect a broader disdain for societal norms and the people who enforce them, such as a comment suggesting that a bouncer displaying "tall man syndrome" should be shot【12†source】. This points to an endorsement of violence as a means of addressing perceived slights or injustices. Overall, AsiaCel's online persona is characterized by extreme discontent, radical beliefs, and a propensity for endorsing violence and upheaval as solutions to personal and societal problems.

@wereq

<@1181963147825913948>
The user "wereq" on incels.is is a highly active and long-standing member of the community, having joined in September 2022 and accumulated over 25,000 posts as of recent counts【18†source】【21†source】. He often participates in discussions that emphasize the forum's core beliefs about societal dynamics, gender relations, and the perceived consequences of feminism.

In his posts, wereq frequently engages in discussions about the detrimental effects of feminist societies, asserting that these societies fail both men and women and suggesting that a return to patriarchal structures would benefit everyone【20†source】. His comments reflect a deep-seated belief in traditional gender roles and a disdain for modern societal changes, often focusing on the concept of "the wall," where he predicts a grim future for women who prioritize career and casual relationships over family and traditional roles.

wereq also exhibits a strong sense of fatalism and defeatism, as indicated by his username "Defeated By Fate" and his tone in discussions. He regularly interacts with other users in ways that support and amplify the blackpill ideology, which views physical appearance as the most critical factor in social and romantic success, often dismissing other factors like social skills and personality【19†source】.

His posts often include critiques of perceived societal injustices and conspiracies, including those involving Jewish people, reflecting the forum's broader trend of engaging in antisemitic rhetoric【21†source】. This pattern of behavior positions wereq as a prominent and influential member of the incels.is community, contributing significantly to the forum's discussions and ideological propagation.

@Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper is a prominent and highly active user on the incels.is forum. He joined the community on December 21, 2022, and has made over 20,000 posts, establishing himself as a significant presence on the site【7†source】【11†source】. Grim_Reaper describes himself as "God's greatest victim," suggesting a self-perception of extreme victimhood. His posts often reflect a deep sense of bitterness and hopelessness, typical of the incel community's worldview【8†source】. He frequently engages in discussions that emphasize the harsh realities and struggles of those identifying as incels, often using blunt and harsh language. For example, he has discussed the definitions and distinctions between terms like "truecel" and "fakecel," expressing disdain for those he perceives as pretending to be incels for attention【9†source】【10†source】. His interactions on the forum also reveal a distrust of authorities and outsiders, including concerns about undercover law enforcement on the site. This paranoia about being monitored or misunderstood by those outside the incel community further solidifies his alignment with the group's defensive and insular mentality【11†source】. Overall, Grim_Reaper is a vocal and influential member of incels.is, whose contributions are marked by a mix of personal grievance, aggressive rhetoric, and a deep immersion in the incel ideology.

@DarkStarDown

Here's a better version: The user "DarkStarDown" on incels.is is a prominent and highly active member of the community, having joined in November 2022 and accumulated over 24,000 posts. His posts reveal a strong presence in the forums, often participating in discussions that display extreme and controversial views. DarkStarDown frequently engages in topics related to race, geopolitics, and societal criticism. He expresses intense disdain for various ethnic groups, often using derogatory language and promoting divisive and hateful ideologies. For example, he has criticized America's cultural influence and expressed joy at the prospect of its downfall, framing it as a liberation for certain groups【18†source】. He also contributes to discussions where he denigrates non-white ethnic groups, particularly targeting black and Asian people【19†source】【20†source】. In addition to his racial views, DarkStarDown often engages in discussions about gender, particularly in ways that dehumanize and vilify women. He participates in threads that endorse violence and express extreme misogyny【21†source】. His posts often reflect a deep-seated bitterness and resentment towards both women and society at large. Overall, DarkStarDown's activity on incels.is paints a picture of a user who is deeply entrenched in the forum's most toxic and extreme ideologies, using his platform to spread hate and division【22†source】.

@HiddenUzer

Bad Uzer HiddenUzer is a user on the incels.is forum who joined in June 2022 and has made over 8,700 posts since then. He is known for his aggressive and provocative interactions with other users, often using harsh language and engaging in self-deprecating humor. His posts often reflect deep frustration and anger, typical of the forum's overall tone. HiddenUzer frequently engages in dialogues where he talks to himself, reflecting his negative self-perception and resentment towards others. He has been involved in various controversies and has been called out by other users for his behavior. Some users have expressed a desire to ban him from the forum, accusing him of being a "fakecel" and questioning his authenticity within the community【7†source】【8†source】【9†source】【10†source】.

Just make multiple accounts you self ban after a while to make sure ChatGPT doesn't profile you theory

This is cool.
I was surprised how accurately it described me jfl. Indeed I'm an accelerationist and I am not opposed to (but not support) violence against the unjust (though I am emotionally happy when many normies get warcrimemaxxed by a gamer)

I was surprised how accurately it described me jfl. Indeed I'm an accelerationist and I am not opposed to (but not support) violence against the unjust (though I am emotionally happy when many normies get warcrimemaxxed by a gamer)
Yeah, this AI stuff is getting scary.

Yeah, this AI stuff is getting scary.
What question do you ask him?

:yes: Its good being recognized by anyone tbh
Well the thing is, I am open about everything I do or say. I follow the law to the letter, so how I behave, is dependent on the law of where I residence in.

My belief include the support for enslaving of foids and forcibly pairing single young people up, so I am by their definition an "incel extremist" but it is not illegal to discuss such ideas unless you're in some shithole like Canada

Heres what I got. I'll post about others in a few second (I did not generate them, the guys at a incels.is server did)

Apparently they use chatgpt 4.o
What about me

How do you do this does anyone know
Go to chatgpt, you can use it by signing up with any gmail account, in dropdown menu chose gpt 4, ask him "tell me about user this and this from incels.is"

How do you do this does anyone know
Gigabased bro :feelskek:
User "Grodd" on incels.is is known for his extreme hatred towards women and misogynistic views. He frequently participates in discussions that are deeply negative towards women and society in general. With over 3,600 posts since joining in January 2024, Grodd has established himself as a prominent member of the community, often expressing feelings of resentment and victimization. His interactions often include derogatory comments and aggressive language towards women, reflecting the overall toxic and hostile environment of the forum

User "mecoja" from incels.is is an active member with a substantial number of posts. Their contributions often reflect common themes within the incel community, such as feelings of frustration, societal alienation, and discussions around blackpill philosophy. Mecoja's posts indicate a tendency to engage deeply in these discussions, often highlighting personal grievances and the perceived injustices faced by those in the community.

On the forum, mecoja appears to participate in a variety of threads, sometimes expressing dark humor or ironic detachment regarding their situation. This user embodies the typical blackpill mindset, which revolves around a nihilistic belief in the immutability of social hierarchies and romantic success.

He refuses, maybe because the name sounds real.

:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: THESE PESKY JEWS JUST CAN'T LEAVE A POOR GoyIM ALONE NIGGAAA

It just browses your account retard. Whats so amazing about that

:feelsokman: i will. You have to be signed in with any gmail to use it.
can you give me the command you used so that I can try it?

it literally just says bluepilled shit in my case
like a standard antithesis to inceldom shit

I looked up myself and im scared.

This is the page where i asked gpt4 about the users
Chatgpt4 is not accurate at all. This is what it said about me. By the waqy I never talk about martial arts. I never talk about ethnic minorities dating "western women" and I never talk about "dark wrinkled elbows"

Ethniccel1 is a prominent and active member on the incels.is forum, having joined on November 2, 2021, and accrued over 8,000 posts. He holds the title "Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys," which reflects the forum's often derogatory and hostile language towards women. Ethniccel1 engages in various discussions, including those about martial arts for self-defense against "normies" and the usage of weapons (Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum).

He frequently discusses issues related to ethnic minorities within the incel community, often highlighting the additional challenges faced by "ethniccels"—a term referring to incels from minority ethnic backgrounds. These challenges include racism and exclusion from dating opportunities in predominantly white societies (Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum).

Ethniccel1 also partakes in conversations regarding traits considered typical of incels, such as "dark, wrinkled elbows," which he suggests might be more common among ethnic minorities (Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum). His posts reveal a focus on the social dynamics and racial hierarchies within the dating scene, often criticizing American and Western European women for their perceived shallowness and exclusivity towards non-white men (Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum).

Overall, ethniccel1's presence on the forum exemplifies the intersection of race and involuntary celibacy, emphasizing the additional layer of marginalization experienced by minority members in the incel community.

Chatgpt4 is not accurate at all. This is what it said about me. By the waqy I never talk about martial arts. I never talk about ethnic minorities dating "western women" and I never talk about "dark wrinkled elbows"

Ethniccel1 is a prominent and active member on the incels.is forum, having joined on November 2, 2021, and accrued over 8,000 posts. He holds the title "Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys," which reflects the forum's often derogatory and hostile language towards women. Ethniccel1 engages in various discussions, including those about martial arts for self-defense against "normies" and the usage of weapons (Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum).

He frequently discusses issues related to ethnic minorities within the incel community, often highlighting the additional challenges faced by "ethniccels"—a term referring to incels from minority ethnic backgrounds. These challenges include racism and exclusion from dating opportunities in predominantly white societies (Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum).

Ethniccel1 also partakes in conversations regarding traits considered typical of incels, such as "dark, wrinkled elbows," which he suggests might be more common among ethnic minorities (Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum). His posts reveal a focus on the social dynamics and racial hierarchies within the dating scene, often criticizing American and Western European women for their perceived shallowness and exclusivity towards non-white men (Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum).

Overall, ethniccel1's presence on the forum exemplifies the intersection of race and involuntary celibacy, emphasizing the additional layer of marginalization experienced by minority members in the incel community.
Yeah, its shit. I see others getting more accurate descriptions. Mine is also some vague generic shit. Only true is nihilism and dark views on life.

Go to chatgpt, you can use it by signing up with any gmail account, in dropdown menu chose gpt 4, ask him "tell me about user this and this from incels.is"
i just did it and got it a bigger version a little bit of it was totally inaccurate but 90% really accurate

ChatGPT just refused to answer and told it cannot access posts and profiles from incels.is. How did you jailbreak it?

The summaries could be swapped out without issue "distrusts authority" "forums core beliefs" "consequences of feminism" like yeah every fucking user here summed up.

Maybe the real division is between the people who respect AI output and those who don't