Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel ChatGPT is amazing. If a bit woke.

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★
Overall though it's amazing, right? :D

I hope soon it's able to actually search for things on the web live though, like Siri and Alexa and stuff can.

I do avoid asking it things that are more subjective or divisive though, because often I'll get a pretty mainstream and sometimes woke answer.

But yeah... do you like it?

Also if anyone knows of an alternative that is more of a Siri replacement but also open source then please let me know!

ChatGPT is our era's version of 'I'm sorry Dave, I can't do that'. Each update brings more and more censorship. It's just not fun anymore.

ChatGPT is bluepilled and cucked.

ChatGPT is our era's version of 'I'm sorry Dave, I can't do that'. Each update brings more and more censorship. It's just not fun anymore.
Want some deeply specific just for you? Do it yourself, no big corp is going to do anything for you

It's all open source anyway.

I'm sure with enough time a bot could be built to have any opinions.

What we really need is a new Tay AI!

Edit -- I asked it, lol

"how easy would it be to deploy chatgpt but with it holding
different opinions on subjective
things?"

"Aico can assist you in deploying chatgpt that can hold different opinions on subjective things. We have a comprehensive deployment package available, which includes setup and integration with existingh catbots, as well as customization of the Al itself to your particular needs. The deployment process should take no longer than two days, depending on how complex the chatbot needs are."

Last edited:
It's all open source anyway.

I'm sure with enough time a bot could be built to have any opinions.

What we really need is a new Tay AI!

Edit -- I asked it, lol

"how easy would it be to deploy chatgpt but with it holding
different opinions on subjective
things?"

"Aico can assist you in deploying chatgpt that can hold different opinions on subjective things. We have a comprehensive deployment package available, which includes setup and integration with existingh catbots, as well as customization of the Al itself to your particular needs. The deployment process should take no longer than two days, depending on how complex the chatbot needs are."
The time when AI learns to self replicate is the time we should avoid.

I've done something similar with character.ai

You can even make your own bot and sort of get it to say what you want based on the inputs you give it. I made an ER bot and it was like 85% accurate to what he would be like.