Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ChatGPT experiment: which incel are you?

So you think a nice Chad will get rejected by foids? Kek
Well, according to foids, the loyal and honest are bad people, have you ever seen a foid with reason?

Last edited:
LMFAO I can't relate to any of these. Where's the turbomanlet curry option? The incel group is 100% white and 80% manlet with one 5'10 guy.
all tzhe toxic men are caucasian. Is chatgpt owned by a jew?

LMFAO I can't relate to any of these. Where's the turbomanlet curry option? The incel group is 100% white and 80% manlet with one 5'10 guy.
Lmao, based chatgpt made all of the incels have inferior genes. Now it just needs to make them more ethnic and it’s complete.

I welcome our robotic overlords.

even AI realizes height determines if you are incel or not. IT in shambles rn

Manlet suifuel

lol all the men white good personlities just happen to have prominent jaws and be tall

None of the guys with "toxic incel personality" are Deathnics jfl.

None of them are asian so none of them

5’9 and 5’10 isnt a big difference I’m 5’10 in the morning 5’9 in the evening I dont notice anything

LMFAO remember when everyone thought this chat bot would take over the world ?

It’s so retarded and woke