Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill ChatGPT admits that looks matter just as much as personality

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★

This my convo with chatgpt

I'm still waiting for some brocel to schedule a blackpilled chat on flowgpt

its obvious that looks matter; no ones pretending like they dont except for lying radfem whores who are fooling no one

Still incorrect. GPT 5 should rightly say only looks matter.

Still incorrect. GPT 5 should rightly say only looks matter.
Idk for sex yeah but for a long term relationship being neurodivergent isn’t good

I have a question since u deny the NT pill. Can someone with Down syndrome be chad since downies are non NT

I have a question since u deny the NT pill. Can someone with Down syndrome be chad since downies are non NT
No, All guys with down syndrome are incels, there are some exceptions. I've seen down syndrome couples but they are very rare. Being NT will only help you make friends but not romantic or sexual partners.

Idk for sex yeah but for a long term relationship being neurodivergent isn’t good
Some autists get lucky and into relationships. But if what you say is true, then it never began for us NDs, where looksmaxing is irrelevant to us
Downs changes bodily features all over, but especially in the face and skull. They can never be chad

No, All guys with down syndrome are incels, there are some exceptions. I've seen down syndrome couples but they are very rare. Being NT will only help you make friends but not romantic or sexual partners.
uh it’s still pretty vital to have friends in life JFL. Friends suck I don’t want them but if I was NT I would.
Downs changes bodily features all over, but especially in the face and skull. They can never be chad
Nt pill deniers claim they can be chad

Looks don't matter as much as personality, in fact the significance of your physical attributes easily exeeds the inner character qualities. The existence of Meeks, Ramirez and Daimler is the ultimate proof that persoynality means jack shit