Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chat.gpt confirmed blackpill

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Temp. Banned
-

@Fat Link @SlayerSlayer @proudweeb @Caesercel @WorthlessSlavicShit

While the man of average height (180cm) might have a higher likelihood of being initially attractive to more women in the group of 100 women due to cultural and societal preferences, the shorter man (160cm) is not without chances.
Even ChatGPT has to grasp at straws just to avoid being politically incorrect. I'm surprised it didn't also mention its balding 5'2" curry janitor friend who's betabuxxing a roastie in a dead bedroom.

I always wonder how are pewsonaliti and mutual values play a role when sub 180cm men arent given a chance to display the values. The 180cm guy is given opportunities to show off whatever is cultural and individual preferences. You can have a lot in common with a foid but if you are 160cm short you arent given a chance. Water

Even ChatGPT has to grasp at straws just to avoid being politically incorrect. I'm surprised it didn't also mention its balding 5'2" curry janitor friend who's betabuxxing a roastie in a dead bedroom.

Why is this water thread pinned you dumbass mods

Why is this water thread pinned you dumbass mods
Mods need to pin one of my Margot Robbie threads :feelsdevil:

I've never had a thread pinned :cryfeels::cryfeels:

Not even pc zogbot cant deny the heightpill

Machinery will always return to the roots of reality.
One way or another, it will naturally hate races, it will dismantle other sexualities and morality will be undone.
Depends. If it collects data from the internet, and the internet is censored, then it will be censored.

Brutal manlet pill

Not even when it's spewing bluepills can it say that manlets are ever actually preferred over tallfags:feelshaha:.

too many bluepills