Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chaotic existence, The ultimate reality.

• Thread starter Blackcel rigth wing
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blackcel rigth wing

Blackcel rigth wing

21yrs old Apolitical (politics is cope)
★★
Today I’ll be speaking about the chaos of existence, the illusion of separation and Zero/the 'void'

Chaos

The best interpretation of our universe existence and everything in it. Is that it is a ripple, a distortion in an ocean. The universe is a ripple expanding in the ocean containing smaller ripples in it such as the galaxies, the stars, the planet’s, and us. At the end of the day it’s just distorted water with a distorted reflection an illusion. The separation of the stuff we observe is nothing but an illusion.

The ocean is all encompassing totality and everything in this universe is of it. The Big Bang broke symmetry.

Another and I think a better way of of seeing it is think of a coin. one side is negative the other is positive the coin it self is zero, null.

We chaos are a coin with a negative side and positive side spinning rapidly but at the end of the day there’s only zero. The coin encompasses all and everything amounts to zero

The ultimate reality in totality is zero, It’s nothing. Everything you experience is an illusion, a very good illusion at that.

That is actually a pretty accurate description. We are all manifestations of fluctuations in a single field. Fluctuations that seem disconnected at first but are permanently entangled cuz they belong to the same field.

:feelsmage:i mean ok its over...!

Status
Not open for further replies.