Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chaos, Mayhem, And Collapse Of Entire Societies Appreciation Thread V, Revenge Of The Poorcels.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
:feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsjuice:

When national or global markets enter a massive catastrophic correction, female sexual marketplaces correct along with them in reduced sexual value and pricing as female sexual hypergamy undergoes true price discovery.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5yJgu38D24

Cost push inflation

Peaking pmis

"I don’t know when meme stocks such as this will crash, but we probably do not have to wait too long, as I believe the retail crowd is fully invested in this theme, and Wall Street has jumped on the coattails." "We’re running out of new money available to jump on the bandwagon." - Michael Burry

"Stock investors worried about inflation should pay close attention to the rising price of oil. It could be the final kick needed to derail the consumer-spending spree behind the U.S.’s surging growth." -

Kriti Gupta, Bloomberg reporter and macro commentator

View: https://twitter.com/SquawkCNBC/status/1410201672765300738?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1410201672765300738%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.zerohedge.com%2Fmarkets%2Fit-wont-end-well-self-proclaimed-fully-invested-bear-leon-cooperman-says-market-has-him

Web capture 3 7 2021 04437 wwwnationalgeographiccom

Df8aa4efe4c8f48de0e8c02ca245754d

5cd71bb92100002f0079c16e

Fallout 4 nuclear bomb gif animation

Last edited:

Check out Peter Schiff. This nigga predicted dotcom and the financial crisis in 08. Hyperinflation would be the best scenario because OF whores have all their money in cash which would be completely worthless in a couple of days. Holes in general will have to sell their bodies for one of my 1/4 ounce silver coin. In a hyperinflation scenario, I will finally fulfill my dream to live like an ancient slave cunny master.
Slave markets in ancient greece the price list the duties and the rights of slaves

Check out Peter Schiff. This nigga predicted dotcom and the financial crisis in 08. Hyperinflation would be the best scenario because OF whores have all their money in cash which would be completely worthless in a couple of days. Holes in general will have to sell their bodies for one of my 1/4 ounce silver coin. In a hyperinflation scenario, I will finally fulfill my dream to live like an ancient slave cunny master.
View attachment 463413
Western feminism will not survive past 2030 and I have my doubts that it will even survive past 2024. It's over for them, they just don't know it quite yet, I am going to severely enjoy watching them lose everything because then they will know exactly how I have felt the last twenty-one years. Their tears will taste so sweet and yummy to me, I will enjoy every fucking last drop. :feelsLSD::feelsdevil:

Last edited:
Last edited:
I see. Hopefully this happens even in shit Africa
The good news is that there will be fewer American military bases in the African continent and probably less E.U. ones as well, the bad news is your continent will still probably be littered with Chinese ones. Deal with the Changs however you guys see fit over there I guess.