Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chaos, Mayhem, And Collapse Of Entire Societies Appreciation Thread II

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

$The Price For Pussy Is Too Damn High$
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 11, 2021
Posts
5,456
Online
53d 23h 34m

Attachments

  • image (34)_0.png
    image (34)_0.png
    109.7 KB · Views: 23
  • image (33)_0.png
    image (33)_0.png
    121 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
BANG

BANG

Veteran
★★★
Joined
Oct 26, 2020
Posts
1,275
Online
4d 10h 24m
MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

$The Price For Pussy Is Too Damn High$
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 11, 2021
Posts
5,456
Online
53d 23h 34m
BANG said:
It's only just a matter of time frendo.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_oSRvcdlgSI



Oh, and by the way, in case we have people that don't know anything about civics or economics allow me to illustrate what those two graphs in the original post is all about. It goes something like this, you have a large aging and dying population that is an economic financial burden in an increasingly economic financial bankrupted environment, plus you have a limited population of fertile females for reproduction, plus on top of all that the fertility rate that they're at is currently at sub replacement ratios going into negative numerical statistical territory, so, what does it all mean? It means you have not only no new generations being born in replacement to keep society going but it also means you have no new generations to pay taxes in otherwise servicing financial debt of what is otherwise an economically dying system. In economics not everything is just about money, population demographics are just as important especially when you have economic systems revolving around constant growth or expansion.

So, no population growth means no economic expansion which means your entire economic system dies as a direct result, the fruits of infertile sexual hypergamy gone insane. Class dismissed.
 
Last edited:
grondilu

grondilu

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 29, 2019
Posts
6,781
Online
159d 12h 28m
MarquisDeSade said:
Oh, and by the way, in case we have people that don't know anything about civics or economics allow me to illustrate was those two graphs in the original post is all about. It goes something like this, you have a large aging and dying population that is an economic financial burden in an increasingly economic financial bankrupted environment plus you have a limited population of fertile females for reproduction plus the reproduction rate that they're at is currently at sub replacement ratios going into negative numerical statistical territory, so, what does it all mean? It means you have not only no new generations being born in replacement to keep society going but it also means you have no new generations to pay taxes in otherwise servicing financial debt of what is otherwise is an economically dying system. In economics not everything is just about money, population demographics are just as important especially when you have economic systems revolving around growth or expansion.

I think our rulers are banking on immigration and automation to solve the demographic crisis.
 
MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

$The Price For Pussy Is Too Damn High$
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 11, 2021
Posts
5,456
Online
53d 23h 34m
grondilu said:
I think our rulers are banking on immigration and automation to solve the demographic crisis.
They are, but that will also fail for other reasons.
 
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Mythic
★★★★
Joined
Jul 5, 2020
Posts
4,802
Online
28d 9h 12m
MarquisDeSade said:
It's only just a matter of time frendo.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_oSRvcdlgSI



Oh, and by the way, in case we have people that don't know anything about civics or economics allow me to illustrate what those two graphs in the original post is all about. It goes something like this, you have a large aging and dying population that is an economic financial burden in an increasingly economic financial bankrupted environment, plus you have a limited population of fertile females for reproduction, plus on top of all that the fertility rate that they're at is currently at sub replacement ratios going into negative numerical statistical territory, so, what does it all mean? It means you have not only no new generations being born in replacement to keep society going but it also means you have no new generations to pay taxes in otherwise servicing financial debt of what is otherwise an economically dying system. In economics not everything is just about money, population demographics are just as important especially when you have economic systems revolving around constant growth or expansion.

So, no population growth means no economic expansion which means your entire economic system dies as a direct result, the fruits of infertile sexual hypergamy gone insane. Class dismissed.
High iq based prof
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top