Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chaos is manifested by crimes.

Secretagent007

Secretagent007

Banned
-
Can we say that society is getting more chaotic? surely. never before have there been so many crimes committed against civilians by other civilians in human history other than in periods of civilizational collapse. terrorist attacks, domestic crimes, famicides, all these are manifestations of chaos, slowly spreading. and to make matters even worse, political attacks are now becoming more commonplace. this can be a tray full of authoritarian systems that will inevitably create more violence. in the end, everything will become an eternal return to chaos. and they are cumulative. Attacks like Elliot, Cho, Andrew and others have inspired and will inspire many others, in addition to political ideologies that will only cease to exist with the extinction of their followers.

I think technically crime is much lower than it was decades ago. Unless that massively changed recently.

Actually, I'm pretty sure the crime rate was quite a bit higher in the 80s and such, owing largely to drugs and organized crime; however, it's not surprising such violence is increasing, and will continue to increase relatively compared to the past, with current economic downturns, failed social policy, moral degeneracy, foid privilege, and hypergamy... :feelsclown:

All signs of a deteriorating society, delving into chaos and anarchy if these major problems are not solved; I assume the elites are wishing for further control if it does. :feelssus:

Is 1 million civil crimes per year in the US alone not enough?

and now with terrorist attacks and mass shootings common around the world, everything is heading for chaos.

That’s true, laws exist to maintain peace, order and social stability.

The definition of a crime is something which is against the law, so of course crimes will result in the opposite effect that laws have on society, by spreading chaos instead of peace.

Men are much more aggressive and violent than women due to testosterone, now when you combine this biological reality with the fact that most men are sexless due to living in a feminist gynocentric society and are very angry because of this, this is the perfect recipe for an increase in crimes and therefore an increase in chaos in society.

I revel in chaos, chaos is all I want to see, even if I die in the chaos, I can die peacefully knowing that humanity is going down with me. I’m ready to sacrifice my own life to see the extinction of this species, I hate humanity that much.

As you can see, my title is “chaos is a ladder”.

With the climb of each individual rung in the ladder, an individual/group spreads more and more chaos in the world until they reach the top (which represents a state of global chaos which is apocalyptic in nature and can cause the destruction of the world).