Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Changing my strategy; you should too!

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
Given how two years of looksmaxxing hasnt really done much for me, iam going to try changing things up. I will focus less on looksmaxxing and more on wealthmaxxing.

1. No more going to the gym (biggest cope on the planet). Will stay home and keep fit with push ups/pull ups/squats. Will only spend arnd 30 mins a day on this.

2. Focused efforts on acquiring wealth. Will spend 10-12 hours a day on this.

3. Will avoid dating apps like the plague.

4. Once i get rich (maybe a year or two), will try to entice a looksmatch foid (or above) with subtle displays of wealth. Dont care if she doesnt "love" me. (JFL @ being blackpilled and believing foids are capable of love)

This is my new ascension strategy. I give myself two years to ascend using this.

Given how two years of looksmaxxing hasnt really done much for me, iam going to try changing things up. I will focus less on looksmaxxing and more on wealthmaxxing.

1. No more going to the gym (biggest cope on the planet). Will stay home and keep fit with push ups/pull ups/squats. Will only spend arnd 30 mins a day on this.
Going to the gym is cope if you aren't white or black tbh
No gym for your physical frame and bones.

2. Focused efforts on acquiring wealth. Will spend 10-12 hours a day on this.

3. Will avoid dating apps like the plague.
Sounds like a good plan tbh

4. Once i get rich (maybe a year or two), will try to entice a looksmatch foid (or above) with subtle displays of wealth. Dont care if she doesnt "love" me. (JFL @ being blackpilled and believing foids are capable of love)

This is my new ascension strategy. I give myself two years to ascend using this.
tbh foids can only love chad and if you don't have the looks to get your looksmatch you have to make up for it with wealth and status instead.

Your biggest concern would be your age. Other than that it could work if you wealthmaxx. You already are a rich business owner

This sounds like redpiller cope
lol

Your biggest concern would be your age. Other than that it could work if you wealthmaxx. You already are a rich business owner

Iam not rich atm coz of considerable debts. But i have plans to acquire a lot of wealth.
This sounds like redpiller cope
lol

Not redpilled (iam literally saying the opposite in my point 1)

You can looksmax and moneymaxx at the same time.

I think my new plan is watch best of gore and kill myself laughing .

Going to the gym is cope if you aren't white or black tbh
Latinos have higher SMVs than blacks
Over for bbc
Over for bbc2
Over for bbc4
Over for bbc3
Over for bbc10

I meant to say latinos and some east asians guys too but I didn't want to get too repetitive since my posts have mentioned many times that mainly white, black, latino and east asian normies are potentially seen as sexual entities by foids.
In many western countries the majority of males are white or black so that's why I didn't mention latinos.

Solid plan. Yeah, foids don't care about love. They only dig looks and money. If you can moneymax and get some, all power to you. Of course, you are already being assaulted by the nay-saying basement dwellers.

high IQ
I stopped gymcelling, sadly can't change my username but I am done with the gym
I was never able to start in earnest sadly because my small physical frame couldn't handle lifting the weights without getting aches and pains that would last for days. And that no matter what posture or "proper form" I tried.

It's near taboo to say in today's society but imo gymcelling is not physically possible for a lot of framelet guys. And when you get little to no gains from gymcelling even when you do try to the extent you are capable of it's demoralizing and not worth the effort tbhngl

Just get metoo'd theory.

Get a dirt poor girl which will have more to lose if she cheat on you. I'm very sceptical in trusting a foid.

Or you could just LDAR instead.

You're like 6'3 I can't take any of your "incelness" serious:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously: