Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Changed my plans today due to loneliness

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I planned on driving to this cool small town about an hour away. I was going to go to a real good pizza place there, then maybe get some ice cream and go for a walk around town. Maybe even find a hiking trail. But when I got in my car and headed out I quickly realized how lonely it all is. No gf to go with me. Not even any friends to go with me. I couldn’t even deal with the loneliness of the drive then I thought about how lonely I would feel when I got there.

Instead I turned the car around, got pizza from a local place and went home.

I'm sorry, bro

I use to go out, walk down busy streets, grab snacks, etc by myself, then I stopped. It's just not meant to be without a girl on your arm.

going outside without gf, friends or family is depressing as hell unless you´re on your way to get goyslop

I'm sorry, bro

I use to go out, walk down busy streets, grab snacks, etc by myself, then I stopped. It's just not meant to be without a girl on your arm.
Yes especially at my oldcel age you are expected to have a girl. Even if you are lucky enough to get one of your bros to go with you it still looks odd because your not in your 20s anymore.

I can handle being out and about alone, I even enjoy it, but I can't handle seeing attractive women, couples, and families.

I can handle being out and about alone, I even enjoy it, but I can't handle seeing attractive women, couples, and families.
This

As a wise man once said, even the most beautiful places are hell if you have to experience them all alone.

Brutal, but you get used to it after a while. If you have anger issues like I do it just makes you want to commit mass murder.

Yes especially at my oldcel age you are expected to have a girl. Even if you are lucky enough to get one of your bros to go with you it still looks odd because your not in your 20s anymore.

oldcel here too. Yeah you will definitely look like a faggot if your 30+ and out with another guy

I planned on driving to this cool small town about an hour away. I was going to go to a real good pizza place there, then maybe get some ice cream and go for a walk around town. Maybe even find a hiking trail. But when I got in my car and headed out I quickly realized how lonely it all is. No gf to go with me. Not even any friends to go with me. I couldn’t even deal with the loneliness of the drive then I thought about how lonely I would feel when I got there.

better to get comfy food copes, keep head down as to not see any normies, then go home and LDAR

Yeah.

Yeah. We've all been there.

It's really important to have interests, where you can join groups.

I cycle, no spandex, but I can go on local rides.

Anything really. Facebook groups is somewhere to be poking around.

I go out to the city all the time and just walk around going from food place to food place. All by myself, just watching people passing by who don't notice me

I cant even cope with food due to my failing health ( bad indegestion/bloating)

I know for a fact that town would have lots of attractive couples and happy families. Which makes it much worse than just being alone.

As a wise man once said, even the most beautiful places are hell if you have to experience them all alone.
I can vouch for the truthfulness of this! I have been to many beautiful places and all of them I thought how it would be 10x better with a gf with me.

when I get really lonely, i usually drive to a relatively secluded area with a nice view of either a pond, creek, lake, bay, or ocean and just sit in my car.

I'll have a cigarette or two, sit there some more, maybe take a 15min nap and go get something to eat or drink.

not much of a life really.

going outside and travelling is totally pointless when you're doing it alone

if you go to a good beautiful place you won't enjoy it to the fullest since you're alone. it feels just empty to move all this distances alone without no woman to emotionally support you

Loneliness is devastating :feelscry:

IMO spending time with myself is good shit when I feel extremely low but obviously everyone's right, it feels wrong if you don't have a girl by your side.

going outside and travelling is totally pointless when you're doing it alone

if you go to a good beautiful place you won't enjoy it to the fullest since you're alone. it feels just empty to move all this distances alone without no woman to emotionally support you
“A beautiful environment is the darkest hell if you have to experience it all alone.”
-a great man

I can relate. I went today to a shop for cigaretes and decided to go amother way to my home. At this hour there were barely anybody. But fuck no, there was a dude with his gf hugging and kissing in front of me. My life is a Way of the Cross

I can relate. I went today to a shop for cigaretes and decided to go amother way to my home. At this hour there were barely anybody. But fuck no, there was a dude with his gf hugging and kissing in front of me.
it hurts man. You just want to take a nice stroll and people are enjoying others company’s while you’re alone. Couldn’t even go to the park without seeing this

Boyo, there are tons of groups on fb, etc, social things, you can be with people.

Cycling groups is a good one.

Auto vintage shows.

Try to pick a few, and start.

Pickleball....is another!!

Boyo, there are tons of groups on fb, etc, social things, you can be with people.

Cycling groups is a good one.

Auto vintage shows.

Try to pick a few, and start.

Pickleball....is another!!
I’m ugly male and introvert. Meeting up with strangers in a group as you described sound like torture and a little blue pill tbh.

I have to do everything alone. no one loves me.

i just sit in an empty parking lot in my car, listening to the radio, quietly staring off into the distance

I’m ugly male and introvert. Meeting up with strangers in a group as you described sound like torture and a little blue pill tbh.
Yeah. I understand.

My favorite quote from Elliot Rodger

It's joever. Scam of a life

It happens that I feel socially starved and go outside... But I quickly remember that im an ugly non nt freak and rush back inside and ldar as usual