Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Change your region to Ukraine on Steam to save 50%-75% on games

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
If you want an aditional 25-30% off, go to the Steam market and trade CS2 items.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlKfCpOEzZU&ab_channel=ClawdCS2

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHbwFWR5Tj4

Screen Shot 2024 07 28 at 62936 PM
Screen Shot 2024 07 28 at 62958 PM

How do you change the region on your account? I thought the only way to do that was to get a VPN and make a new account.

How do you change the region on your account? I thought the only way to do that was to get a VPN and make a new account.
I did that, I have two accounts now because I didnt want to risk it on my main account and get banned, because I spent over $2k on games. There is a way to do it though, but it's probably not risk free unless you make a new account. I fill up my wallet in the Ukraine account with regular US gift cards i buy from Bestbuy or Safeway.

Im too lazy to do that shit

Im too lazy to do that shit
I'm never too lazy to save hundreds of dollars. Maybe you only have a few games, or youre very rich.

What are some good games to play?

What are some good games to play?
My favorite ones are the cheapest or free to play. Bloon td 6, and Bloon td battles 2, and speed runners, and gems of war, and Dauntless are my favorite. But the most popular is Counterstrike 2.

My favorite ones are the cheapest or free to play. Bloon td 6, and Bloon td battles 2, and speed runners, and gems of war, and Dauntless are my favorite. But the most popular is Counterstrike 2.
Thanks, I'll try those out!

Thats a good way to get your account locked

Just buy your keys from a key reseller like MMOGA or Instant Gaming

Also are you still mod ?

Thanks, I'll try those out!
Watch videos and see if you like them first.
Thats a good way to get your account locked
I been doing it a few months and bought 5 cheap games already, and not banned.
Just buy your keys from a key reseller like MMOGA or Instant Gaming
Are they as cheap as buying from a ukraine account?
Also are you still mod ?
No I was laid off for not showing up to the job.

Are they as cheap as buying from a ukraine account?
Too lazy to compare but you can find most games for super cheap on these websites. Already bought plenty of games from key resellers. Also its way less effort than making an ukrainian Steam acc

Too lazy to compare but you can find most games for super cheap on these websites. Already bought plenty of games from key resellers. Also its way less effort than making an ukrainian Steam acc
It was easy for me to make it, I had a friend in pakistan set it up for me through discord. The annoying thing is signing in and out of my main one and the ukraine one. But it's a good idea to get cheap games on my US account if the prices arent that much different.