Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Change my mind

Am85006

Am85006

Behold the "EMPEROR"
-
No such thing as a low or high iq
You are low iq if you pay for an iq test

Agreed, I don't believe in IQ as well, there is no way to measure someone's intelligence.

I believe in IQ. I would say my IQ is on the below average range: to be specific, that'd mean my IQ is between 78-80.

I believe in IQ. I would say my IQ is on the below average range: to be specific, that'd mean my IQ is between 78-80.
Theres no such thing as an iq it's a cope created by the jews

I think IQ isnt so straightforward thing to be measured, its more like a capacity to comprehend something and that a trained brain is more efficient than a "high IQ" rotten brain. Maybe the IQ number represents education and trained brain to think quickly.

Yes there is, it's a way to measure logical/spacial/mathematical cognitive ability ("intelligence"). You need a high IQ as an incel if you want to make GOOD money in fields like CS/engineering. :feelsjuice:

Yes there is, it's a way to measure logical/spacial/mathematical cognitive ability ("intelligence"). You need a high IQ as an incel if you want to make GOOD money in fields like CS/engineering. :feelsjuice:
Yeah but people of an erage intelligence have all those things

Yeah but people of an erage intelligence have all those things
It's not a test of whether you "have it", it's a test of how advanced or not advanced you are at those concepts. :feelsjuice:

It's not a test of whether you "have it", it's a test of how advanced or not advanced you are at those concepts. :feelsjuice:
What is someone is trained in those aspects and cheats the iq test??

What is someone is trained in those aspects and cheats the iq test??

IQ tests are often inflated, yet they are only inaccurate somewhat.

I've scored 130+ on 123test.

Indeed.

1655072149860-png.1730530

tempsnip-png.709312