Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chang wants to get cucked by ugly BBC

This was so hard to watch. That ricecel got cucked so hard.

they both mog me

That chang mogs me to hell

Omg that black got incel face and chad body

Omg omg it's getting worse and worse, she touched him

Disgusting I almost vommited:feelspuke::feelspuke:
How much of a cuck do you have to be to allow your food to touch and look at a half naked Groid unbelievable
In Ancient Greece If a Foid went to the Olympic Stadiums she would be thrown of a mountain into the river because the athletes would perform naked

Women are fucking retarded. Impressed by the simplest of things. Chang could also gain as much muscle as the nigger, but she doesn't consider that. Supporting your boyfriend in bettering himself would take time and dedication. Why do that, when you can have it instantly? Don't mind the fact that the nigger will beat you, cheat on you, etc. Fuck that. He looks good :foidSoy:

Idk why dudes subject themsleves to this kind of shit. There is simply no competition with the Original Man.

She's clearly not fully attracted to him cause of his face. She acknowledges the muscles and all but she's still a bit reserved and yeah the Korean guy was a bit uncomfortable but it would've been way worse if he was white

Idk why dudes subject themsleves to this kind of shit. There is simply no competition with the Original Man.
Nah.

This shit so cringe wtf

He was already a cuck the moment he let the foid leave kitchen

nigga mogged rice in height and muscle. probably also testosterone
if he had chris browns face it would be ovER:feelsrope:

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
It seems more of a male fetish than one from females tbh. Who the hell does dumb shit like this jfl?

@Evangelioncel @Fire. @Lonelyus @Epedaphic
Holy fucking shit that's depressing. Cringe as fuck, but it doesn't change how awful she was in front of her boyfriend. We all know what would have happened if he wasn't there. Noticed the part when the black guy passively aggressively makes fun of him when the girl says the asian guy is in shape? Fuck these people.

Last edited:
Holy fucking shit that's depressing. Cringe as fuck, but it doesn't change how awful she was in front of her boyfriend. We all know what would have happened if he wasn't there. Noticed the part when the black guy passively aggressively makes fun of him when the girl says the asian guy is in shape? Fuck these people.
These are degenerates. The guy is basically cheering her on. This is some cuck fetish shit, not a test lol

These are degenerates. The guy is basically cheering her on. This is some cuck fetish shit, not a test lol
I don't think he was doing it on purpose. I think he was trying to show "look at me! This whole situation is funny!" Instead he ended up looking like a complete pussy.

I'm gonna flay all black and white men who treat Asian guys like genetic low-t refuse. Honestly though East Asian girls have high looks standards and they worry what their family think of their boyfriends, they don't even touch SEAs because we don't look good enough for them. Being black is like SEA monkey x1000.

send the niggers back to apefricoon

I'm gonna flay all black and white men who treat Asian guys like genetic low-t refuse. Honestly though East Asian girls have high looks standards and they worry what their family think of their boyfriends, they don't even touch SEAs because we don't look good enough for them. Being black is like SEA monkey x1000.
I'm white. I don't think asians are low-t at all. You guys have a different culture of men being more humble. I wish Americans were like this.

But the parents would gladly open their daughter’s legs for a white guy to spread his seeds. Bunch of cucks

That chink didnt take that nigger seriously for even a moment. He started speaking Korean and she quite literally laughed out loud at him. "Hahaha! The Nigger can use my language! How comical!", she thought to herself. "It's quite wild that this Nigger wants me to touch him, for he must know the absence of his value on a societal scale due to his Niggerdom regardless of his muscular mass." Into the eyes of the pretty boy her gaze then returned, only to be coaxed back in the direction of the ape.

But the parents would gladly open their daughter’s legs for a white guy to spread his seeds. Bunch of cucks
No majority of South Koreans are racist to white guys too. The only reason you see a lot of Korean foids dating other races in America is because they were outcasted by their society. Studies show interracial dating is low in Japan, China, and South Korea despite whatever bbcpill bwcpill .is users like to claim. Those relationships are small in comparison to homogeneous relationships.

I'm white. I don't think asians are low-t at all. You guys have a different culture of men being more humble. I wish Americans were like this.
Yeah I can't stand most American Gen-Zers. They're either some annoying liberal foid trying to seed their degen ideologies or obnoxious chadlite who thinks they're better than me because I'm short and a shitskin.

Yeah I can't stand most American Gen-Zers. They're either some annoying liberal foid trying to seed their degen ideologies or obnoxious chadlite who thinks they're better than me because I'm short and a shitskin.
We are no inferior to others brocel:feelsYall:, we all got good part of culture that happen to contribute to the world. We just have to acknowledge that blacks and whites have advantage in dating market unfortunately:feelsbadman:

Last edited:
Chang is minimum criteria to get a female in China/Japan

i can smell the estrogen coming from the video

Country with the second lowest global birthrate, btw. Meanwhile...

Why would someone do this ?

i can smell the estrogen coming from the video

What I thought the whole time.

You guys can't breed, can't mate, and the ONE guy who can get a girlfriend wants to show her a naked negroid.

The absolute hypocrisy of this video is that she'd be tempted much more by some aryan chad, but that's non PC so they won't talk about it.

The Asian dude obviously has a voyeur/cuckold fetish. He's way too feminine-looking to be straight as well. Maybe he's bisexual or something and gets a kick out of seeing dudes naked.

Women are fucking retarded. Impressed by the simplest of things. Chang could also gain as much muscle as the nigger, but she doesn't consider that. Supporting your boyfriend in bettering himself would take time and dedication. Why do that, when you can have it instantly? Don't mind the fact that the nigger will beat you, cheat on you, etc. Fuck that. He looks good :foidSoy: