Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Chang thinks girls like him because he respects them...

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
Jfl at this delusional faggot.

Attachments

• 20200816_134132.jpg
    20200816_134132.jpg
    440.4 KB · Views: 199
He's delusional because he thinks he gets foids from being nice. He probably does get foids, he's prettyboymaxxed, but it's because of his looks.

"Not because I'm cute, fluffy hair, or style..."

Yeah, and I don't just like action video games because of the gameplay, the characters, the environment, the atmosphere, the story, the...

This guy knows the reason. There's no delusion. For him to know his actual features and calling them out? The jerk knows. He's just being an asshole.

Lmao "chang", he's gonna be fucked once he gets older and can't pull off the pretty boy look anymore

Lmao "chang", he's gonna be fucked once he gets older and can't pull off the pretty boy look anymore

This isn't a chang.
He is some sort of mongrel.
He has that weird Mexican hapa look to him.

He is a Changlite. Holes will gladly choose a white high tier normie rapist over this simp.

he is doing it on purpose

He should pray to kpopstars for inflating his SMV.

he should try saying it with a str8 face once he swaps faces and body with my reginald from tsm lookin ass