Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chang looks 25 in his 40s

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
056084a8-c0cf-11ea-8c85-9f30eae6654e_image_hires_122520.jpg

While I already looked 30 at 18. Life is a scam JFL.

I lost count of how many times I've told that I look way older than I actually am :feelskek: JFL at this life

I look 12 at 22

I lost count of how many times I've told that I look way older than I actually am :feelskek: JFL at this life
Even my own family called me “little old man” when I was in school, fuck this life

gooks have baby faces. OP was a faggot

I look 20 at 28

He also looks 12 when he's 25, so it's not really an advantage.

Of course you are, whites are literally the only race where it's normal to look 10-20 yrs older than your actual age.
no curries as well. actually many curries age worse than whites :fuk::feelsrope:

News to me, can you confirm this :feelsStudy: ?
yes curries are literally worse version of cumskins. Same skin quality= age same, worse bones, worse skin coloring.
Especially curry women and northern curries age bad. Dark curries can black Maxx don't age as bad

yes curries are literally worse version of cumskins. Same skin quality= age same, worse bones, worse skin coloring.
Especially curry women and northern curries age bad. Dark curries can black Maxx don't age as bad
Foids aging like shit is a given.

Im still having a hard time accepting this tbh :feelswhat: