Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chang claims dating is hard so he has to make do with a dog

Eaten by Ricemen v Raped by Ricemen

Just be featured in asian ladyboners bro, women will come

Last edited:
What would you rate gim

Tbh he shouldn't struggle. He can literally star in a movie.

He’s a chink chad. Wtf is wrong with him

Most of the people replying are gay men :feelskek:

Stfu racist
No Karl Marx said the same thing. He said he supports colonizations in Asia and India because it will destroy their way of life and thinking

"Marx, according to Said, supported British colonialism, because he believed it would, despite its brutality, clear away India's backwards and stagnant “Asiatic” society and create the conditions for a modern Western one to be built in its place."

Fuck you kike commies. Jews in Israel are better than you fucks

No Karl Marx said the same thing. He said he supports colonizations in Asia and India because it will destroy their way of life and thinking

"Marx, according to Said, supported British colonialism, because he believed it would, despite its brutality, clear away India's backwards and stagnant “Asiatic” society and create the conditions for a modern Western one to be built in its place."

Fuck you kike commies. Jews in Israel are better than you fucks
fuck you piece of shit antisemite filthy capitalist
I hate Asia their culture is a disease that need to be eradicated with nuclear weapon

I hate Asia their culture is a disease that need to be eradicated with nuclear weapon
Say that to the sand niggers raping your woman and children in Israel.

Say that to the sand niggers raping your woman and children in Israel.
Yeah I don’t care about Israel let them burn they never send me a $$$$$ or a hot Jewish girl why is that supposed to make me angry

Last edited: