Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chances of dying by putting a paper clip in an outlet?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
I remember I did this when I was really dumb when I was 10 and got bored, and some sparks flashed up which almost could’ve set me on fire or some shit. The outlet was kinda brown after that too and is still to this day a bit. What would happen if someone were to go through with this? Would they die?

Depends on how grounded you are. I wouldn't do it though even if I wanted to sui.

what the fuck

When I was 12 I put a fork in a power outlet at school and got electrocuted for like 4 seconds.

did it hurt?
Yeah it felt like my hand was burning and electricity made my hair stand up and shit, it's actually pretty surreal when it happens to you. Also, it's hard to let go of the fork once you start getting electrocuted.

Yeah it felt like my hand was burning and electricity made my hair stand up and shit, it's actually pretty surreal when it happens to you. Also, it's hard to let go of the fork once you start getting electrocuted.

Damn it like sticks to u or some shit? Did ur hand catch on fire or smth tho?

Damn it like sticks to u or some shit? Did ur hand catch on fire or smth tho?
Nah it didn't catch on fire and I didn't have to go to a hospital or anything.

According to this: Alternating current repetitively stimulates nerves and muscles, resulting in a tetanic (sustained) contraction that lasts as long as the contact is continued. If this leads to the subject tightening his or her grip on a conductor, the result is continued electric current flow through the person and lowered contact resistance.

Ever tried plugging a cord into an outlet with your finger on both prongs?

Probably not but you should try

getting shocked hurts like a motherfucker retard