Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Champions League Final - PSG vs FC Bayern

Predictable, still over for pariscels. They didn't really play bad, and 1 goal from this bayern is ok, just Tuchel has no one to refresh the attack. Over
Also now both Liverpool and Bayern got more cl titles than barca, and bayern evened with trebles. PSG lost today, but for barca also over

Last edited:
neymar crying like a bitch already :lul:

BUYERN

LEWANDOWSKI POLAK ROBAK RODAK WYGRAŁ LIGĘ MISTRZÓW I CAŁY ŚWIAT

If you told me Bayern would win at the beginning of the knockout rounds, I would have had no qualms. After the restart, PSG started looking real good and I think they could have challenged more though. I actually thought they could have won this game beforehand. Bayern were definitely on the front foot but at least PSG got some chances and held Bayern to a goal.

Brutal statusmaxx and managermaxx from hansi flick tbh. Jfl ar those who thought coutinho wont win cl by moving to barcelona

Brutal statusmaxx and managermaxx from hansi flick tbh. Jfl ar those who thought coutinho wont win cl by moving to barcelona
Now Coutinho finally won with FCB. :lul:

It was a good match ngl

Now Coutinho finally won with FCB. :lul:
Imagine buying a 150mil player to compete in cl only for him to score and knock you out of the tournament and win treble with other team while you rot without trophies. Over for bartomeucel

Imagine buying a 150mil player to compete in cl only for him to score and knock you out of the tournament and win treble with other team while you rot without trophies. Over for bartomeucel
Imagine buying a player for over 220m, just to have him crying after CL final. No goals in semi and final.

and barca are gonna pay liverpool 5 million because he won the trophy.

Imagine buying a player for over 220m, just to have him crying after CL final. No goals in semi and final and having another 180milcel failing to score.
Brutal 400mil attack mog, though i think barca still mogs at net failed transfer value since the last cl title
and barca are gonna pay liverpool 5 million because he won the trophy.
Also this, but i heard they gonna cancel it out with the fact he should've won cl at barca :lul:. Not sure how that will go but i wont be surprised if they fail. Barca is the most cucked team of the decade. Fuck they also gotta loan him somewhere now. Its so over.

Last edited: