Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Chadwick Boseman dead of colon cancer at 43. Black Panther 2 maybe not happening.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★

I've given up on capeshit as a cope, as much as I used to love it. But this is astounding to me because he managed to keep this such a secret, Disney was banking millions on him. Disney could not have known this. And he elected to keep them in the dark about this. And now they're holding a Black Panther 2 with no Black Panther in it.

Everyone said it was suspicious how skinny he started to look. Now we know why.

And nothing of value would be lost.

I mean about Black Panther 2 being cancelled nothing against the guy.

Tyrone down. To be serious cancer is an awful way to go

I don't know who he is and I don't care. People die everyday. He is not special.
He was a sex haver so good riddance.

1 less parasite

Just deepfake him lmao what's the issue.

oh so that's why i saw a lot of people posting about him recently

No idea who he is never watched black panther or know what that is

I've given up on capeshit as a cope, as much as I used to love it. But this is astounding to me because he managed to keep this such a secret, Disney was banking millions on him. Disney could not have known this. And he elected to keep them in the dark about this. And now they're holding a Black Panther 2 with no Black Panther in it.

Everyone said it was suspicious how skinny he started to look. Now we know why.
it's unfortunate he died of cotton cancer. picking the fields too much

I bet Blackpanther 2 will be starring a whore.
Btw a Tyrone named Chad is pure evil.

Great.
Now that the African-American idle has died, this will just add more to the civil unrest in America. :feelzez:

should have done more anal

the upcoming MCU projects look like trash anyway, hopefully this derails everything

Good, would be a shit movie anyways tbh

One less Tyrone
Everyone is all hysterical because this stupid actor who contributed nothing to society other than a stupid movie, but I can drop dead tomorrow and no one but my parents would give a shit

Main qimg 30a3f19088bb696b8d1b6e5f59e4b8d4

Last edited:
Good riddance tbh. I have no idea who he even was but it is lifefuel knowing that a sex haver died