Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Chadstruck has NO EXPIRATION

Man

Man

Ukraine is mine.
★★★★★
My mom is 60 something post-menopausal, married all her life since 20 and she still talks to me in private about the interested suitors and options she had when she <20. (Had to drive her somewhere an hour away recently and listen to her babble about this for 45 minutes)

She remembers their names, what they offered, how handsome they were, where they are now, and speaks longingly about them.

She also still laughs at the guys she rejected. One story about a guy that was “super sweet” but too short and how she laughed at him for wearing boots and a Mohawk looking for a second chance after she rejected him directly for being too short “sorry I don’t date short guys”.

This bitch doesn’t even have female hormones or a sex drive anymore still fantasizing about chads from a lifetime ago, despite being married with children and can’t even stop herself from sharing that information with her own son. My mother is very conservative and reserved too, a good christian tradgirl boomer type; I can’t imagine how bad it is for your average woman.

The worst part is that my dad ISNT a betabuxx, he was actually Hernan Drago tier attractive legit, by no exaggeration, but he’s older and bald now. Apparently that didn't even matter.

My point is:
Your suffering will not end when the sluts get desperate for stability at 30, you will be a loser until death and “aging out of the blackpill” is a cope. Not a single girl is different, and even the best and nicest women hate you for not being attractive.

Chad has baby-duck level imprinting on women, even if he never interacted with her. And to think, women see dozens of these guys an hour now thanks to ShitTok and Instagram. It’s completely over in the modern era because every girl thinks she has settled for a 9/10 and no man is good enough for some mediocre whore.

Last edited:
Fucking whore

Summary by Chat GPT

The text describes the author's frustration with their mother's ongoing fascination with past romantic interests despite being post-menopausal and married. The mother still reminisces about her past suitors and jokes about the men she rejected, even though her current husband is very attractive. The author feels disillusioned by the idea that attractiveness and age are highly valued in the dating world, suggesting that the "blackpill"—a belief in the futility of finding a partner due to unattractiveness—is a grim reality for many. They argue that modern social media has exacerbated these issues by making high standards more prevalent.

I like how this dude doesn't even know his mom's age.
Summary by Chat GPT
This is a bannable offense now, please be careful.

W thread :feelsokman:

can’t even stop herself from sharing that information with her own son
True but you don't have to be an emotional tampon

Fucking whore
All women are whores but it’s a spectrum and my mother is about as trad as it gets.

The average woman is so morally bankrupt by comparison I couldn’t even describe it in words.

True but you don't have to be an emotional tampon
She’s my mother and I was trapped in a car with her, the only other option was leaving her on the side of the road or telling her to shut the fuck up.

I would’ve told her to shut the fuck up but I didn’t want to argue for an hour while driving and the hour drive back.

She’s my mother and I was trapped in a car with her, the only other option was leaving her on the side of the road or telling her to shut the fuck up.

I would’ve told her to shut the fuck up but I didn’t want to argue for an hour while driving and the hour drive back.
I've had to tell my own mother to shut up, but never to my dad. Females require needing to be told to stfu, mothers aren't exempt. You can just change the subject if this happens again, if that doesn't work you'll have to tell her to stfu

I've had to tell my own mother to shut up, but never to my dad. Females require needing to be told to stfu, mothers aren't exempt. You can just change the subject if this happens again, if that doesn't work you'll have to tell her to stfu
This. My dad doesn't even mind when I tell my mother to shut the fuck up now, he rather have me say it than him cuz it will be even more trouble and yelling if he does it lmfao

My mom is 60 something post-menopausal, married all her life since 20 and she still talks to me in private about the interested suitors and options she had when she <20. (Had to drive her somewhere an hour away recently and listen to her babble about this for 45 minutes)

She remembers their names, what they offered, how handsome they were, where they are now, and speaks longingly about them.

She also still laughs at the guys she rejected. One story about a guy that was “super sweet” but too short and how she laughed at him for wearing boots and a Mohawk looking for a second chance after she rejected him directly for being too short “sorry I don’t date short guys”.

This bitch doesn’t even have female hormones or a sex drive anymore still fantasizing about chads from a lifetime ago, despite being married with children and can’t even stop herself from sharing that information with her own son. My mother is very conservative and reserved too, a good christian tradgirl boomer type; I can’t imagine how bad it is for your average woman.

The worst part is that my dad ISNT a betabuxx, he was actually Hernan Drago tier attractive legit, by no exaggeration, but he’s older and bald now. Apparently that didn't even matter.

My point is:
Your suffering will not end when the sluts get desperate for stability at 30, you will be a loser until death and “aging out of the blackpill” is a cope. Not a single girl is different, and even the best and nicest women hate you for not being attractive.

Chad has baby-duck level imprinting on women, even if he never interacted with her. And to think, women see dozens of these guys an hour now thanks to ShitTok and Instagram. It’s completely over in the modern era because every girl thinks she has settled for a 9/10 and no man is good enough for some mediocre whore.
this shit has been observed for centuries. There is a medieval book called the romance of the rose and there is a part called like "the speech of the old woman" or something. And in that, its an old foid complaining about how she had all these suitors when young, got pumped and dumped by chad and then shes bitter now, reminiscing about that time.

And yet, by God, the memory of my heyday still gives me pleasure,and when I think back to the gay life that my heart so desires, mythoughts are filled with delight and my limbs with new vigour. Thethought and the recollection of it rejuvenates my whole body; it doesme all the good in the world to remember everything that happened, forI have at least had my fun, however I may have been deceived (cf. WBP,lines 475-79).

Is 60 too old to punch them?

this shit has been observed for centuries. There is a medieval book called the romance of the rose and there is a part called like "the speech of the old woman" or something. And in that, its an old foid complaining about how she had all these suitors when young, got pumped and dumped by chad and then shes bitter now, reminiscing about that time.

You might be interested in this if you haven't come across it already, The Tale of Genji. OG chad-sharing.

My mom is so affectionate towards younger guy sometimes its weird, she also always conpares me with other Gen Z guys.

"He has such a good life"
"He should have gone to the army and made some serious money"
"Hes a handsome guy (to a 18 yo while she is 54)"
"That neighbors kid has grown up to be a Gentleman and hes going into the trades now, while you are 24 and still a college bum"
"I should have married a rich, genetically superior man, then you wouldnt have turned out a failure" (to me about my dad)
"Why arent you doing Youtube? You are more funny and charismatic then him" (to me about MrBeast (tho id admitted everyone is more charismatic then that freak))

She also sometimes talked about her highschool crush when i was younger. When i was 10 and she was like in her early 40s she always talked about some dude from 25 years ago, yet she always says to me "just live in the present dude, carpe diem you know?"