Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chadstralian ex male model tells incels it's the personality bruh

• Thread starter Deleted member 16023
  • Start date
Deleted member 16023

Deleted member 16023

KHHV GANG
-
Ex male model chad who looks like the prince from shrek tells that incels need personality cause even though he was a male model he didn't get a lot of puss he only got some puss.

Lol.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: And the larpers at braincels think chads and incels make a great alliance

JFL let us switch positions and see how far he gets

Like a millionaire telling a homeless man to invest in stocks.

FUCK THIS GUY HE WOULDNT LAST A DAY IN MY BODY :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

Virtue signaling cunt

Just find money bro! Doesn’t matter if poor just believe in it bro
Failed model who could only get jobs in Asia

Im australian but please dont think all of us australians are dumb cunts like him, He is just deluded and brainwashed because he refuses to believe that his crazy good facial features plays a huge part in why hes successful with women and we arent.

I've always felt you need looks AND an attractive personality for anything remotely sustainable, with looks serving as a foundation to get your foot in the door.

The moron says nothing new.

how can anyone take this serious?

This has to be satire "It's all about vibe br0 be a dolphin without eyes br0 all about those vibes" JFL.

Also of course this mayo chad wouldn't accept the blackpill because all of the things he has done in his life would no longer be good as achievements because he would be admitting his genetics just carried him through everything (Which they obviously have).

Im australian but please dont think all of us australians are dumb cunts like him, He is just deluded and brainwashed because he refuses to believe that his crazy good facial features plays a huge part in why hes successful with women and we arent.

I honestly think a lot of blackpill deniers know deep down but they deny it for one of two reasons:

a) They're hot, but they want to act like the positive attention they get and their other achievements are down to them and not their genes.
b) They're not hot and they want to act like they could get more positive attention if they just improved their personality, it's not genes.

How many bullshit "Advice for Incels" videos are there going to be?

Can’t make some of this shit up man

I hate apes like this dickhead so much. Chest thumping primate

he didn't get a lot of puss he only got some puss.
Oh, poor dear, look how unfair it is, he couldn't find time to fuck all femoids around, have he tried leaving the basement more, or trying with more than one foid at once?

Can someone decapitate him already, annoying cunt.

He will never know our struggles

"just dont be poor bro"
"im driving a ferrari because of my personality bro"
That really sums up the insanity of most normies' advice