Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chadstralia

• Thread starter Deleted member 35547
  • Start date
Deleted member 35547

Deleted member 35547

Subhumanitarian
-
[UWSL]I lived in Australia for a few months some years ago. :dafuckfeels: Never saw so many Chads(lites) in my life. [/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]White Australians are the goddamn Spartans of the Anglosphere. Tall, fit, fair hair, blue eyes, sunkissed and usually low-inhib af. I'm a mayocel but never have I felt that mogged in everyday life. [/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL]How do Australian Incels survive/cope?! The mogg must be brutal from kindergarten on, not to mention being ethnic. Just imagine being a curry in Chadstralia ... :feelsrope:[/UWSL]

Hiding in my room ex japanese wife cheated on him with white aussie
She was Japanese :feelsjuice:

[UWSL]I lived in Australia for a few months some years ago. :dafuckfeels: Never saw so many Chads(lites) in my life. [/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]White Australians are the goddamn Spartans of the Anglosphere. Tall, fit, fair hair, blue eyes, sunkissed and usually low-inhib af. I'm a mayocel but never have I felt that mogged in everyday life. [/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL]How do Australian Incels survive/cope?! The mogg must be brutal from kindergarten on, not to mention being ethnic. Just imagine being a curry in Chadstralia ... :feelsrope:[/UWSL]
Is Australia more based and conservative than America?

It's mostly empty deserts and savannahs with weird wildlife and a strong hunting and gun culture.

Nah, they're just not mudds.
You live in America now?

How are the politics and culture there like? I know it isn't as multi-cultural as North America and Europe, but I do know there are a few Asians and Muslims living over there.

You live in America now?

How are the politics and culture there like? I know it isn't as multi-cultural as North America and Europe, but I do know there are a few Asians and Muslims living over there.
No, I live in Canada. :soy:
I'd say they're slightly more based than Cuckadians, but conservatie Jewmaricans woud still consider them libtards.
It's not really their politics or "culture" that make them alpha af, but their genetics and environment.

[UWSL]Just imagine how entitled women are here,. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]It's hell, but I have no option to leave [/UWSL]

[UWSL]Just imagine how entitled women are here,. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]It's hell, but I have no option to leave [/UWSL]
You're Aussie? :feelsYall:
Can you confirm my outsider impression?

the opposite. australia is way more "liberal" than the US.

US is the only remaining "right wing" western country, believe it or not.

a democrat in other anglo country would be right wing.
No, I live in Canada. :soy:
I'd say they're slightly more based than Cuckadians, but conservatie Jewmaricans woud still consider them libtards.
It's not really their politics or "culture" that make them alpha af, but their genetics and environment.
Ah, I see.

I see Australia as pretty much upside down UK, with some American spirit into it. Pretty much like a warmer "Canada".

But yeah, given how most Australians are descendants of British criminals brought to the island and how the country was built by the white man enduring a new and hard-to-live land, how did they become very liberal? I'm pretty sure their gun laws aren't as strict as "Canadian" or European gun laws, and are more like gun laws in some conservative American states.

Also, why move to "Canada"? Who in their right minds would want to live there? Most people moving to North America go to the USA because they see it as the greatest country in the world that's all about freedom and opportunity and wealth, because it's the only place where the American dream can come true and you can gain more money and have better social mobility than even in "Canada". They just ignore "Canada" and that "country" doesn't exist to them. You should've moved to America.

I don't know, I haven't lived anywhere else, to compare it to.

I purposefully don't watch any news or social media. Most people here are not interested in politics, but that also means people here will basically just do whatever the govt. tells them.

Like petrol prices here can go up or down 50c a day and people just bend over and take it.

Govt banned most guns and no one gave a shit.

Last edited:
anglo countries and almost all western countries are cucked coz of lack of power balance.

in the US, theres senate vs. house. then there's supreme court.

any laws on federal level has to be passed by both senate and house, and supreme court can also abolish laws or create new precedents.

thats a check of power. without it, a country go left, fast.

in single parlament system like UK, Australia, Canada, laws get passed so long the single and only parlament pass it. no check, no nothing. the dominant political party are always incentivized to buy votes with promises of freebies and welfare.

the US founding fathers were aware of that "tyranny of the majority" and thats why they designed the US system where powers are checked. US still go left over time, but much slower than other political systems, therefore, way more "conservative"
@Copexodius Maximus see, it's confirmed that we have a better government so it's a good idea if we took over "Canada" and overthrow its dysfunctional royalist government and have the 13 provinces and territories join the Union over on the Freedom side under one Constitution.

Also, why move to "Canada"? Who in their right minds would want to live there? Most people moving to North America go to the USA because they see it as the greatest country in the world that's all about freedom and opportunity and wealth, because it's the only place where the American dream can come true and you can gain more money and have better social mobility than even in "Canada". They just ignore "Canada" and that "country" doesn't exist to them. You should've moved to America.
:bluepill:
Freedom, opportunity, wealth ... as an Incel. :feelsseriously:
You live in an oligarchy ruled by the industrial-military complex. Public education is shit, public healthcare is shit, your tax money literally goes to Israel ... Jewmerican Dream my ass.

You live in an oligarchy ruled by the industrial-military complex. Public education is shit, public healthcare is shit, your tax money literally goes to Israel ... Jewmerican Dream my ass.
But why move to "Canada" over America?

wish I had a didgeridoo :feelsbadman:

Because burger incels get so many of them ... :feelskek:
Why is "Canada" immune to Hispanics? Why does everyone want to come to America?
Becsuse we are the greatest country in the world and people here get paid higher wages than you. Also, the American dollar is the world's currency and has infinitely more value than your fake counterfeit plastic rainbow monopoly tickets that has no real legal tender.

Everyone in America is proud to be an American because people have sacrificed everything to come to this land of opportunity. "Canada" has no patriotism because it would be a third-world shithole without you leeching off our economy.

the US founding fathers were aware of that "tyranny of the majority" and thats why they designed the US system where powers are checked. US still go left over time, but much slower than other political systems, therefore, way more "conservative"
jfl the usa is the most cucked country on earth. only uk mogs maybe. everything about the usa is shit even the fucking houses are made of sticks jfl :feelswhat:

Last edited:
Australia seems like a nightmare for non-NT's. It's Chadifornia on roids.

We are the greatest country in the world and people here get paid higher wages than you. Also, the American dollar is the world's currency and has infinitely more value than your fake counterfeit plastic rainbow monopoly tickets that has no real legal tender.
:feelstastyman:
Imagine being the muscle man of ((them)) and being proud of it, ... only burgercels.

You live in America now?

Australia is one of the most multicultural countries in the world. The major cities are full of non-whites

Imagine being the muscle man of ((them)) and being proud of it, ... only burgercels.
Because we have the money and you don't. Because this country provided my family with the best standards of living that they couldn't get back in the slums of my home country. And we have better standards of living than in "Canada".

No one with a rational head and a plan for the future wants to live in "Canada". No one should be proud to be a "Canadian".
Australia is one of the most multicultural countries in the world. The major cities are full of non-whites
That's just Sydney. Melbourne and Perth are probably still white. Same as the suburbs.

Because we have the money and you don't. Because this country provided my family with the best standards of living that they couldn't get back in the slums of my home country. And we have better standards of living than in "Canada".

No one with a rational head and a plan for the future wants to live in "Canada". No one should be proud to be a "Canadian".
[UWSL]You got it; America only has good living standard, if you compare it to literal slums of 3rd world shitholes. :feelshaha:[/UWSL]
[UWSL]No Canadian or Western European would migrate to the JS for the living conditions. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]You got it; America only has good living standard, if you compare it to literal slums of 3rd world shitholes. :feelshaha:[/UWSL]
[UWSL]No Canadian or Western European would migrate to the JS for the living conditions. [/UWSL]
"Canada" and Europe are still second-tier behind America.

Tell me, if I was still living back in my village would I still chose "Canada" over America? Only an idiot who doesn't want to take advantage of making the most money as possible would choose to migrate to the former.

@Copexodius Maximus see, it's confirmed that we have a better government so it's a good idea if we took over "Canada" and overthrow its dysfunctional royalist government and have the 13 provinces and territories join the Union over on the Freedom side under one Constitution.
Yeah, our parliamentary system is shit, but your system is not one I support either. I don’t even believe in democracy anymore tbh.

"Canada" and Europe are still second-tier behind America.

Tell me, if I was still living back in my village would I still chose "Canada" over America?
You'd if you were better educated, that is. :feelsjuice:
Cuckada has an extremely selective immigration policy; Most ethnics I know are engineers or doctors.

[UWSL]The average Jewmerican lives worse than the average Western European, Cuckadian, or Chadstralian. That's not even debateable.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]You fools [UWSL]have to go into debt for; higher education or [UWSL]health treatment. [/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]
Yeah, our parliamentary system is shit, but your system is not one I support either. I don’t even believe in democracy anymore tbh.
Because it's an oligarchy. :feelsjuice:

Ah, I see.

I see Australia as pretty much upside down UK, with some American spirit into it. Pretty much like a warmer "Canada".

But yeah, given how most Australians are descendants of British criminals brought to the island and how the country was built by the white man enduring a new and hard-to-live land, how did they become very liberal? I'm pretty sure their gun laws aren't as strict as "Canadian" or European gun laws, and are more like gun laws in some conservative American states.

Australia has some of the most cucked guns laws on earth even compared to Cucknada. Canada is actually a pretty well armed country (5th in the world per capita vs. Australia at about 50). Although we are headed in the wrong direction day by day with the recent ban on "Assault rifles" and semi-autos. Trudeau himself said his goal was to institute "Australian-style" gun laws in Canada. As based as some Aussies can be, the country is a total nanny state in so many aspects.

Cope, we are the only true Democracy on this Earth. "Canada" is a tyranny run by an unelected monarch.
You'd if you were better educated, that is. :feelsjuice:
Cuckada has an extremely selective immigration policy; Most ethnics I know are engineers or doctors.

[UWSL]The average Jewmerican lives worse than the average Western European, Cuckadian, or Chadstralian. That's not even debateable.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]You fools [UWSL]have to go into debt for; higher education or [UWSL]health treatment. [/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]
But "Canada" wants diversity. Why can't I just hike through the forest and smuggle myself there illegally? I can just claim refugee and tell the CBSA to let me in because I'm Latino and there's a severe lack of spics there. I'm sure since gringos up there are less racist and more open to diversity, they should let me in.

Australia has some of the most cucked guns laws on earth even compared to Cucknada. Canada is actually a pretty well armed country (7th in the world per capita vs. Australia at 51). Although we are headed in the wrong direction day by day with the recent ban on "Assault rifles" and semi-autos. Trudeau himself said his goal was to institute "Australian-style" gun laws in Canada. As based as some Aussies can be, the country is a total nanny state in so many aspects.
Knowing Trudeau, I'm not sure if your avi is edited or not. :feelskek:
"Canada" is a tyranny run by an unelected monarch.
:feelsseriously:

Cope, we are the only true Democracy on this Earth. "Canada" is a tyranny run by an unelected monarch.

But "Canada" wants diversity. Why can't I just hike through the forest and smuggle myself there illegally? I can just claim refugee and tell the CBSA to let me in because I'm Latino and there's a severe lack of spics there. I'm sure since gringos up there are less racist and more open to diversity, they should let me in.
If you are a democracy, then how come half the country thinks the election was rigged, with Trump and Sanders? Keep coping, you guys have nothing except to keep licking Zionist booty

Australia has some of the most cucked guns laws on earth even compared to Cucknada. Canada is actually a pretty well armed country (5th in the world per capita vs. Australia at about 50). Although we are headed in the wrong direction day by day with the recent ban on "Assault rifles" and semi-autos. Trudeau himself said his goal was to institute "Australian-style" gun laws in Canada. As based as some Aussies can be, the country is a total nanny state in so many aspects.
So, how easy is it to buy a gun in "Canada"? Can I open or conceal a firearm in "Canada"? What if I have a firearm that is legally licensed in the United States. Will I be able to take the gun across the border to "Canada"?
"Canada" is a tyranny run by an unelected monarch.
:feelsseriously:
It's true. You worship the Queen and have a portrait of her in your living room to pray the Imperial Anthem after waking up and before bedtime, and you LARP as still being a British dominion.
If you are a democracy, then how come half the country thinks the election was rigged, with Trump and Sanders? Keep coping, you guys have nothing except to keep licking Zionist booty
Our Democracy is a perfect democracy that can never be perverted. This is why our country maintains such a high standard of living and wealth for its citizens.

So, how easy is it to buy a gun in "Canada"? Can I open or conceal a firearm in "Canada"? What if I have a firearm that is legally licensed in the United States. Will I be able to take the gun across the border to "Canada"?

It's true. You worship the Queen and have a portrait of her in your living room to pray the Imperial Anthem after waking up and before bedtime, and you LARP as still being a British dominion.

Our Democracy is a perfect democracy that can never be perverted. This is why our country maintains such a high standard of living and wealth for its citizens.
You are suffering from severe delusions dude. Stop being such an Americuck.

You are suffering from severe delusions dude. Stop being such an Americuck.
America is the greatest country in the world and it's the reason why my family chose to immigrate here instead of "Canada".

You're the delusional one thinking that Britain still owns you.

Nope of course not it's Cucknada after all. But you were the one that said that Canadian guns laws are more strict and even compared Aussie gun laws to conservative states in America :lul:. I'd do anything to have conservative state gun laws.

America is the greatest country in the world and it's the reason why my family chose to immigrate here instead of "Canada".

You're the delusional one thinking that Britain still owns you.
I don’t think that Britain still owns me. You are right, we are free from them, but we are still good friend nations.
Pretty sure he's trolling at this point.
He’s not trolling , he’s actually obsessed and served in the military (cucked).

Last edited:
Nope of course not it's Cucknada after all. But you were the one that said that Canadian guns laws are more strict and even compared Aussie gun laws to conservative states in America :lul:. I'd do anything to have conservative state gun laws.
So how do gun laws work in "Canada"? How would I legally purchase and posses a firearm there?

Based that you are considering royalist Communist tyranny to join the Freedom side. We have a convert.
I don’t think that Britain still owns me. You are right, we are free from them, but we are still good friend nations.
"You are free from them", but you still have their queen as your head of state and you are still in the Commonwealth of Nations and your government and its institutions are all still British royalists.

If you are free, then why haven't you joined us already?
Pretty sure he's trolling at this point.
Nah, I'm serious. I don't think that "country" has the right to exist, and there is no justification for its existence anymore. We've been to nice to them for letting them have their occupied territory that should've been our soil a long time ago.

So how do gun laws work in "Canada"? How would I legally purchase and posses a firearm there?

Based that you are considering royalist Communist tyranny to join the Freedom side. We have a convert.

"You are free from them", but you still have their queen as your head of state and you are still in the Commonwealth of Nations and your government and its institutions are all still British royalists.

If you are free, then why haven't you joined us already?

Nah, I'm serious. I don't think that "country" has the right to exist, and there is no justification for its existence anymore. We've been to nice to them for letting them have their occupied territory that should've been our soil a long time ago.
Canada will never join America cause you are cucks for Israel and Zionism.

Canada will never join America cause you are cucks for Israel and Zionism.
"Canada" is even more Jewed (not to mention Communist). There are still a few based places left here while every leaf is a delusional libtarded faggot.

This thread is about Chadstralia, not Jewmerica or Cucknada. :feelsseriously:

This thread is about Chadstralia, not Jewmerica or Cucknada. :feelsseriously:
But you are a "Canadian" who chooses to live in "Canada" and embrace their collective delusions instead of moving to the Freedom side.

But you are a "Canadian" who chooses to live in "Canada" and embrace their collective delusions instead of moving to the Freedom side.
Pls, just go die in a pro-zionist war ... :feelsseriously:

Pls, just go die in a pro-zionist war ... :feelsseriously:
Pls, just stop being a royalist commie fag and stop larping about being british and move to our country ... :feelsthink:

australia sounds like hell, mogged by giga chads and stacy plus you have house spiders the size of your head :worryfeels:

australia sounds like hell, mogged by giga chads and stacy plus you have house spiders the size of your head :worryfeels:
Funny, never saw a spider during my stay there, but yes the mogg is brutal.
Chadstralians are low-inhib af, so they come across as even more dominating.
Just imagine being an incel (me) and getting approached by a Chadstralian classmate with "How is it going, brah!?" :worryfeels:

Funny, never saw a spider during my stay there, but yes the mogg is brutal.
Just imagine being an incel (me) and getting approached by a Chadstralian classmate with "How is it going, brah!?" :worryfeels:
Meet-Charlotte-a-Banded-Huntsman-Spider-who-found-a-home.jpg

:worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels:

"How is it going, *mate*?" says the 6'5" wide-shoulder thick-wrist blonde hair blue eyed chad with a mullet as he slaps you on the back.
Huntsmen are harmless. You can even pick them up with your hands and they won't bite unless you hurt them.

Last edited: